Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now DOTD

Format: DVDChange

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(3 star).Show all reviews
on March 28, 2011
if nothing else "JR Returns" finally puts a decent end to the series. The other Tv movie "War of the Ewings" is just plain silly and its so so sad it was the last ever time the characters were seen. As for "The Early Years", it doesnt have much relevance as it is all different actors and the Reunion special was on another set, but "jr Returns"(which is the official final episode as far as Im concerned)is worth the package and on that note, there are no more Dallas to release.

Will Warners now start to release 'Knots Landing" which deserves to have the entire series on DVD.???????Unfortunately the first two seasons didnt sell well, but anyone who knows that series will know, it nevert kicked in properly till season 3 or 4.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2011
I am so glad these movies are finally coming out. I've been looking for The Early Years all over the place. It's hard to come by. Got a hold of a poorly reproduced copy of JR Returns. It'll do until this new DVD comes out. Hopefully it'll be good quality. They should also include The Ewing Bloopers. I bought that from someone online a few years ago, but again it's a poor quality DVD. Hilarious to watch though. Some bloopers are included with the reunion special, but The Ewing Bloopers in uncensored and includes a lot more. I was a huge Dallas fan, just twelve years old when it started. Watched it all the way through. I love the cast as if they were my own family, and watching the reunion and the Bloopers gives you a feel for who these people are in real life, not just on-screen.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2015
There is really only two Dallas movies on this DVD. The fourth is a reunion episode and the first is a Dallas prequel that I had no desire to watch since non of the actual Dallas characters are in it. It's worth buying if you love Dallas but overpriced for what it is.
on May 17, 2011
Cool. My husband is a big fan of Dallas has almost all the season as well as lots of the merchanidize.
on December 4, 2012
The second movie was just plain campy and silly!!! All in all, I'm glad I can add it to my collection.
on February 8, 2012
I Didn't Know This Collection Was Available Until It Was Offered To Me Thru Amazon. I Almost Bought It During This Past Christmas Season, But A Prior Rather Large Purchase Was Pending. I'm Getting So Many Mixed Reviews To The Point Of Confusions. I Am Aware Of A Book Which Also Goes Behind The Scenes And Discusses All Of The Characters And Has Great Trivia, All You Ever Wanted To Know About "Dallas" Type Fun Info But Were Afraid To Ask. I'm Considering Buying That Too. I'm Sure This Collection Will Be A Great Add On To Everyone Who Are Collecting Or Has Collected The "Dallas" Series. Or To Everyone Who Just Like TV Type Dramatic Movies. I Like Prequels And I Like Reunion Type Movies Too. Since "Dynasty" Has Been So Slow In Being Released, I've Become A Returned to "Dallas" fan. After Buying A Used Copy Of Season 3, I Decided To Go Back And Purchase Seasons 1&2. Since Then I've Purchased Seasons 4-7, With Having Just Purchased 5-7 This Morning. I Noticed That Someone Suggested That The Entire Series Should Be Viewed Before Viewing The Movies. It Does Make Sense, Because If You Don't Know Who The Character Were/Are, You'll Wind Up Asking Thousands Of Questions About The Characters Which Are Mostly Answered In The Series. At This Moment My Decision Is Out To Lunch on When I May Purchase This Collection. My Thought Is To Purchase Season 8-11. And Then Later Purchase Seasons 12-14 And This Collection. My Projection Is To Complete My Collection Within About A Year And A Half. I Could Only Give This Collection Three Stars Because I Haven't Viewed The Movies. I'm Sure They're Excellent. And I Hope That We, The Fans, Are Not Disappointed About "The New Dallas Series" That Is Due To Begin Airing This Summer.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse