Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 20, 2013
So fun to relive the 80's and remember what television was like during that time. The hair & fashion was so big!
on December 10, 2013
This is one of the best seasons I have watched so far. Quality was excellent and download was easy with PRIME.
on June 19, 2014
Great story lines, acting. Loved it JR and Katherine up to no good, Pam and Bobby divorced because of plots to separate them and miscommunications, Ellie and Clayton finally tied the knot. Cliff out maneuvered by JR, but came back at the end although did not know in time.
on March 10, 2014
Ok so my wife and I are going back in time and watching all of these, we love them. Just becareful because you sit to watch them and then 5 hours just went by.
on May 24, 2014
Best Soap ever,

For 17 yrs Dallas led the fore front with cliff hanging episodes. J R you did'nt know wether to love
him or hate him........
on July 14, 2013
I've always loved Dallas. In my earlier days on Friday nights that was it. Dukes of Hazard and Dallas at Grandma's
on June 8, 2013
My Wife and I never watched Dallas when it was originally on TV, but we started watching the newest version on TNT and got hooked. But when the characters started referring to things that happened in the past, we didn't know what they were talking about. So we decided we would start watching the original series, starting with the Pilot. We've just completed watching season 7, and it appears that people are lining up to shoot JR again. Heck, I'd take a shot at him myself if I could. But JR is the reason we keep watching, and wondering, just how bad can he get.
on June 8, 2013
If you liked Dallas in the 80's, you'll love it even more now -- memories, nostalgia, glitz and blitz, intrigue, classic cars, over-the-top outfits.. I wonder how in the world those writers can think up all the twists and turns of the plot. I watch this show mainly for Larry Hagman's great portrayal of a ruthless Texas businessman/oil magnate -- he was surely the best at it. I'm now on Season 8 and truly addicted. Not looking forward to seeing Donna Reed in Bel Geddes' role -- didn't like it then, won't like it now.
on January 21, 2016
Do I need to write a review...its Dallas! I am addicted!!!
on May 8, 2013
Again the season ends on a shooting cliff hanger. Must see the eighth season now. Still good after all these years.