Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on March 17, 2008
The original release version has the cigarette smoking from cruella.Disney cut the smoke image from cruella so they would not have to release this special edition as unrated...So you are better off buying the original limited Edition as it was meant to be seen nothing is cut from the original print..........This version is defintely not for collectors of Disney especially with certain Images cut from this great Film.......You have been warned this is a edited version...........not the version Walt would have wanted issued.........
77 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2016
If i could give a 0 i would. I just got this movie off my porch, opened it. And noticed there was just a blueray disc! I payed $34.00 plus tax and shipping for a multi format!!!! And when i have to work my kids spend the day with their grandparents that dont have blueray. I could care less if theres Korean and Chinese lettering on the description as long as its in English it fine with me.
on September 19, 2015
Avoid the bonus features version if you are downloading, as it is almost five hours and an enormous waste of space. Get the theatrical version instead.
on August 4, 2012
Purchasing a Disney DVD from an Amazon seller is basically like rolling the dice. I purchase many items from Amazon on a frequent basis and it is usually a great experience. I have had to return a few items because of sizing, or I have changed my mind but that has always been easy.
Disney DVD's are a completely different story - and this is my second---and LAST time I purchase a Disney DVD from an Amazon seller.

The picture has a tracking problem - the picture jerks every 2 to 3 seconds so the DVD is not watchable.
I experienced this the first time I purchased a Disney DVD. It had the exact same tracking issue. The seller ended up sending me 3 copies before I had one that worked. I trashed the first two. The seller didn't even want me to return them.

I believe the sellers must buy a "batch" of these DVD's from who knows where. They may look genuine, and some in the batch may actually be genuine. However, there are also many copies that are not. Unfortunately for those of us who end up with them it is a frustrating and disappointing experience. There is something about waiting for that special movie, that "Disney magic" to arrive.......and then watching the picture jerk every 2 to 3 seconds!!
A few tips:
Rule number 1:
Buy Disney DVD's from Disney or a reputable retailer.

Failing that, a few tips:
Most Disney movies are part of their Disney Movie Reward Club. There is a small star on the cover and on the insert inside the front cover, there is a printed Disney Movie Reward Code. If the star is on the outside cover, but there is no insert the DVD is probably not genuine.
Always check to make sure you are ordering a DVD with a Region/Country code of 1 if you live in the USA.
If there are spelling or printing errors on the jacket the DVD is probably not genuine.
on April 3, 2015
***I want to make this clear this is not a rating for the film itself.***
I absolutely love this film and I have been looking forward to the blu-ray release for quite some time. But, imagine my surprise when I went to click purchase and it instructs me that this is available only for Amazon Prime members. After being a loyal customer for years and shouting Amazon praises from the mountain tops, I get black listed from purchasing this so that they can continue hocking their Prime service? Bad move, Amazon. Bad, bad move. I will be taking my business elsewhere if this is the new model of customer service going forward.
on March 13, 2012
The DVD played fine, but the packaging was questionable. The listing had this DVD as new, sealed, etc., but the coloring on the inserts was not as vibrant as other Disney DVDs I have purchased in a store. Also, when I tried using the Disney Movie Rewards code that came with the DVD (since I am a Disney Movie Rewards member), the website said that the code had already been used.

Due to all this, I'm beginning to believe that this "new" DVD may be a copy...
on March 7, 2014
I ordered this because its been one of my favorites since I was little. I went to watch it when I first received it and the DVD player, playstation, and other TV all said that it could not be played in my region and upon trying to return it I printed out the return label and I have to pay to ship it back which is not refundable.
on January 7, 2016
I ordered the animated version and received other
on November 30, 2015
Too much "noise" (words and sound effects). What a disappointment this purchase was. Shame on you DIsney ... get back to the essence of your primal cartoons (such as Fox and Hound) where the use of music and imagination tells the story! tsk, tsk
on August 28, 2014
This product was suppose to be "NEW" and it was not. It was used and the movie did not even play but only 20 minutes. The DVD itself had scratches all over it. I was very upset with this purchase. If you are going to advertise a product as new then it should be. The DVD was repackaged to make it look like it was new and the DVD had finger prints all over it. New movies do not have fingerprints on it.