5.0 out of 5 stars SeaFin Teak Oil works great, September 28, 2008
This review is from: Dalys SeaFin Teak Oil, teak oil, interior, quart (Misc.)
I used SeaFin Teak Oil on a teak bar I purchased for my deck. Unlike other products I've used in the past, the oil actually penetrated the wood, not simply coated it. I am extremely pleased with the results.
I will order more so I can re-treat a teak table and chairs I purchased pre-treated (it was an exorbitant sum and the dealer had to return to touch it up). I'm still not terribly pleased with his results.
Use SeaFin in a well ventilated area, take your time and I'm sure you will be pleased with the results.
I highly recommend, with confidence, Daly's SeaFin Teak Oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff for Teak and more, September 1, 2014
David L. Speed (Carlsbad, NM USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dalys SeaFin Teak Oil, teak oil, interior, quart (Misc.)
I have used Salts SeaFin Teak oil to finish new teak furniture, to renew old oil finishes, to refinish heavily weathered teak, and to refinish previously painted teak furniture.

The results of each of these efforts has been good. After surface prep and repair, I dilute the SeaFin 50% wineral spirits and keep coating it until more will absorb. Wipe off excess and return in 15 min to wipe again.

The Salts can advises to wetsand the first full strength coat with 400 grit wet and dry paper. Do not omit this step - otakes a world of difference.