Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Damage Inc., Pacific Squadron WWII - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 42% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Damage Inc., Pacific Squadron WWII - Playstation 3
|Price:||$16.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.04 (15%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Pilot over 30 accurately represented WWII aircraft
- Eliminate every "Ace" in the enemy squadron
- Engage in head-to-head dogfights with up to 8 players on Xbox LIVE
- Fly over 20 single-player missions spanning 10 historically accurate maps
- Perform intense aircraft carrier takeoffs and landings
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Platform: PlayStation 3 | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
This game is very much like Heroes Over Europe (except that this one is set in the pacific theater of war). The gameplay is very arcade style, although there are a few settings to give you more of a 'realistic' feel. If you are a hard core flight sim fan this game will likely disappoint. For a 2012 game, it just seems like the final product has 'budget title' written all over it. There is nothing that is significantly better than Heroes Over Europe (which is a three year old game). Fun for a while, but this is no IL-2 or Birds of Steel.
- arcade and simulation control setup
- good graphics for plane models
- pretty easy trophies (if you care about that sort of thing)
- entire campaign can be played co-op (2-4 players)
- campaign was short (~8 hours to beat on Hard)
- poor graphics for visuals (sky, ocean, terrain, etc.)
- framerate issues (both in single player and co-op)
For anyone who bought this game at full price - I'm sorry. It is definitely not worth $60, but at the current $20 price point it's not bad.
Messes up the game play
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The flying around was great. It actual seemed like you were flying.Great. Not so great was fighting air battles. You are chasing around after a dot thats tough to hit. Read morePublished 9 months ago by RAE