5.0 out of 5 stars Good Again
Published on June 5, 2011 by C. Kilberg

3.0 out of 5 stars Just for the love I had for GG
The whole series is worth it for the second episode's scene of Chuck and Blair at the train station in Paris. So heartbreaking.
Published 17 months ago by ladysupermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Again, June 5, 2011
This review is from: Gossip Girl: Season 4 (DVD)
This season was a HUGE improvement over the third season. The first two seasons are great, but season three seemed to be a bit trying to hard. There was a lot of random drama that didn't seem to fit right, and dark stuff just to be dark. But this season was very entertaining, and has everything a gossip girl fan would want. Love triangles are huge this season, and a lot of mysteries involved Serena, which, lets face it, is the main theme for the show every season. I mean, we started watching gossip girl for the mystery of "Why is Serena back?" Blah blah blah.

4.0 out of 5 stars Season 4, the show keeps getting better!!, January 23, 2012
This review is from: Gossip Girl: Season 4 (DVD)
I absolutey love this f^ing show! Seasons 1 and 2 were my favorite, and contrary to what everyone says about season 3 its not that bad! Season 4 is pretty awsome the first 2 episodes were the paris scenes and it was kinda strange esp. that girl Chuck was dating (NOT CUTTTTEE) But this season gets back on its feet and finsihes nicely! Id wait till season 5 comes out though and you can prolly get this season for abt 20 some dollars. I paid $40 bucks for it and I think it shouldve been a lil cheaper but in the end a good purchase!!!! PS I MISS JENNY :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Gossip Girl Season four, September 19, 2011
This review is from: Gossip Girl: Season 4 (DVD)
I am in love with Gossip Girl. The fourth season was just as good as the previous seasons and I was so happy to watch it. My overall experience through amazon was great and well worth the buy. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to pre- order my favorite show!

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait until the next season..., September 18, 2011
This review is from: Gossip Girl: Season 4 (DVD)
So addicted and I know if can't last forever (The Show)...but, I just love the characters and can't wait to purchase the next season.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gossip Girl plays safe, August 20, 2011
Alan Ramirez (Monterrey, Mexico) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gossip Girl: Season 4 (DVD)
This show is one of my favorites since it came out. It has the perfect formula to be a good one, but it's getting old the same thing all the time.
Season four shows us a more mature cast, like Serena stopping dating random guys, Blair finally leaving Chuck (for good), and Dan finally finding his own way without Serena, Vanessa being a little more independent, and Jenny just messing up with Blair (but she only appeared like in 4 episodes in the whole season). But what about Nate? He didn't had strong plots... he was just there filling some minutes of the 42 minute episodes. I hope that season five gives Chace the opportunity to show a good work as Nate, as he was in season one.

Anyway, the show keeps being good but I hope it shows something new at the beginning of the new season, because it has the qualities to be a show to remember.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, October 9, 2014
This review is from: Gossip Girl: Season 4 (DVD)
Great teenage drama show that grew with the audience. I really enjoyed the ideas behind the series that you never know who is watching what you are doing. Especially in today's age of technology and social media. Add to that the drama of the socially elite of New York and you have a captivating show that you would not find anywhere else. I love the bridging during the series of the elite world with the "normal". Watching all the drama behind that and the character development of each main character was great. The series starts out a little on the naÔve (younger side) but it grows into a pretty powerful show by the end. I think I started liking Serena at first, but Blair became my favorite character by the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 26, 2011
This review is from: Gossip Girl: Season 4 (DVD)
Gossip Girl does not dissapoint with Season 4. It has just the amount of drama we are used to since day one. Season 4 is my personal favorite due to love of Blair and Dan together...or at least as 'friends'. Sexy, drama filled for us drama junkies and Jenny Humphrey free, Gossip Girl comes back to sattisfy new, old and coming back fans with Chuck alive and well, Nate with his man bangs, Serena with her ever-dying fashion sense, Dan with his new found feelings for a certain brunette, and best for last, Blair with a charming prince at her arm at least at the beginning...and end of the season and all in the middle is the crème de la crème of the season's (and the next's) lasting triangle (and at times, square). This is season is to die for and no one can miss it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOSSIP GIRL IS TRULY BACK BABY!!!!, September 19, 2010
Last season wasn't really all that great, but this season has started off with a BANG! I'm soooo happy that everyone is back to their truly scheming ways because season three was leaving me dissapointed and I was not looking forward to this season. But I guess the writers got their butts in gear and I can't express how psyched I am for the rest of season! Yeah baby!!BRING IT ON!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, good price for season, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Gossip Girl: Season 4 (DVD)
Got this season when it was on sale before the holidays. Was excited to get the show for such a good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars no complaint here, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Gossip Girl: Season 4 (DVD)
perfect condition one of the disks came loose during shipping but there was no damage to the disk or quality of play so all is good

Damien Darko