Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on February 26, 2015
I rarely write reviews, but I like these boots. Well made boots. I have worn Dan Post boots for many years. I wore a pair in high school that were resoled four times. It was a sad day when I had to retire them. I lived on a cattle farm in southwest Virginia, and rode horses quite a bit. Those boots held up extremely well. Could not be more pleased with the quality, comfort and workmanship of Dan Post boots. If a pair does not fit you like a glove, try a different style of Dan Post. I have found that some Dan Post styles do not fit my foot. I believe boots should feel great from the first moment you put them on. All styles can have some variation in the fit. I do not believe in breaking boots in. If they don't feel good right away, they do not fit your foot. When they fit, you will know it. I find Dan Post fits me true to size. These boots felt good the first time I put them on and every time after that. I can wear them for hours in comfort. These fit me like they were custom made for my foot.
on January 23, 2014
We both just bought new boots, our first solid pairs. He absolutely loves these. They are so well built and he raves about how comfy they are! He looks pretty good in them too! They fit exact to his size. Absolutely no complaints here. Shipping stellar with Prime and we got an awesome Black Friday deal. We saw these same boots at a local Western store and they were $100 more.
Another win for Amazon!
on December 22, 2013
I got my Husband these boots for Christmas but couldn't wait to give them. He has been wearing them for 2 weeks, they are amazing and fit him very well. He raved about how broken in they already felt unlike his last boots that took years to feel soft. They look just as pictured and he is very happy.
on November 24, 2015
I haven't been able to wear cowboy boots for 3 years due to a motorcycle accident which left me with 2 rods and 9 screws holding my ankle and foot together, and to the leg. the right foot, ankle and calf can swell to 21 inches if not propped up for a while. so, I have to search for wide shoes that I would never have worn if not for the problem. I have worn cowboy boots and hats since I was about 4 years old..i have 3 pair of Luchesse 1883 and 2000 boots that were about 8 months old when I had my problem: I could not get my foot to bend enough to the bend from shaft to footpad. so, without having custom boots made, no boots. I saw these dan post in a extra wide, and having worn dan post before I ordered size 10 ew. to my surprise, they were too big, but comfortable. I returned them for a 9'5 ew, and they are some of the most comfortable boot I have ever worn! and with the "problem" foot. they are so soft, and smooth from the shaft to the foot bed, which is soooo comfortable! I highly recommend these boots, and the dan post brand, and as always, amazon handled everything as only they know how: the premier shopping store online or brick and mortar! thank you amazon for being the leader in customer service, and going all the way to make your customers , and their satisfaction, your top priority !!!
on December 18, 2013
I chose this rating cause it desrves it I have had several boots and this brand is the best by far. The snug fit helps for bunions not to be created and rub spells as well. So let me tell you DAN POST is AWESOME!!!!
on February 24, 2014
I first ordered 10 D/Mediums and my right foot is wider than my left. I knew better but clicked away too fast. I had to return them for the Extra Wide. All my other boots are EW, I just wear boot socks and I'm good. You can't beat Dan Post boots in general but this pair rocks. I haven't worn them outside the house yet but the leather is very soft and they feel great on my feet. I have 6 pairs of Dan Post Boots now and they all rock. I can't wait to wear this pair while out on the town. I got them at an awesome price as well.
on October 23, 2013
The details and build quality are impressive. The styling of the wingtips and the colors of the leather are superb. I do recomend a waterproofing treatment, it will save the stitching in the uppers. Mink oil worked well for me.
on April 24, 2014
Bought these as a gift for my husband who loves wearing cowboy boots. I was so happy when I saw his surprised and impressed reaction! He receives compliments every time he wears them. They fit perfect and are very comfortable. The price could not be beat in any local vendor store.
on October 27, 2015
These boots were one of the most comfortable things I've ever worn almost right out of the box.
I recommend you research how to measure your wet footprint on a piece of paper to determine your 'boot' size.
Boots sizes don't always run like shoes.
I wear a 13D in dress shoes and running shoes, but I wear a 12EEE in a boot.
on March 24, 2014
Sharp looking cowboy boots that show great Dan Post quality. Comfortable out of the box, no break-in period needed. These boots are true to size, so no guessing needed. I get compliments every time I wear em.

See 1 answered question