5.0 out of 5 stars great cowbow boots
Published on January 31, 2011 by Arsene Lupin

2.0 out of 5 stars the 12 eewide fit perfect the 12 ee I received from you were to ...
I went to Boot town in Houston the day I purchased the Dan Post to try on boots. the 12 eewide fit perfect
the 12 ee I received from you were to large, will take to boot town to measure w/ other boots to see it the amazon's are defective
I had to wear at company Christmas party w/ 2 pairs of socks to fit. Will be disappointed if the boots are defective. ill see...
Published 1 month ago by Robert Lancon

5.0 out of 5 stars great cowbow boots, January 31, 2011
This review is from: Dan Post Men's Raleigh Western Boot (Apparel)
When it comes to cowboy boots, Dan Post is a great company. These are definitely dress-up boots, and they fit the job description perfectly. I love the texture and finish of the lizard skin (plus the fact that it is a high quality material like lizard skin), the beautiful reddish hue and the great clean and detailed stitching. They fit fine, a little tight like cowboy boots tend to be but I have wide feet anyway. I think I'll keep mine in their box to help keep them nice when I'm not wearing them. So far I haven't had issues with them being scratched or drying out, but I know that there are products for boots like these to help keep them nice depending on the climate you are in. These boots are also a great deal on Amazon; I went and looked at the exact same boots in a local store, and they are almost half the price on Amazon.com (the day I bought them!) :). I love the look and feel of these boots; if you want to step out feeling like a million bucks these are the way to go. Now I think I'll look for a matching belt!

5.0 out of 5 stars In a word: Awesome, November 2, 2011
These boots have been great! I was worried about getting the XW version of these since I normally wear 3E, but these fit perfectly. The quality of the lizard is great and the boots felt broken in from the first wear. The side welt is very distinct and is a little more obvious than the product pictures, but to me that was a bonus since I want to see a nice side welt. The support is fantastic and the comments have been very positive. I would purchase these again without hesitation.

The only item of note is that the cow leather portion of the shaft has a strong smell that took a few days to air out. While it was nice to confirm that it was good leather, I'm not sure how others in meetings felt about it.

Don't forget to buy some exotic leather cleaner and conditioner to go with these to keep the lizard looking good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, April 6, 2014
BRC (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
I received these boots (black) and they are really nice. A good quality boot for the price. I can actually wear these as dress shoes. They are shiny and attractive. I was surprised to receive compliments when I wore them. I would definitely recommend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars "THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKIN", July 25, 2013
MY HUSBAND IS SO HAPPY WITH HIS BOOTS. THANK YOU FOR "FITTIN" HIM RIGHT. WE WERE UNDER A TIME CONSTRAINT AND YOU CAME THROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant go wrong with Dan Post, November 8, 2013
Smilin Mike (HOMER GLEN, IL, US) - See all my reviews
Beautiful boots! Fit is true to size. These are the most comfortable cowboy boots that I have ever owned. They are really well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars nicely made, December 24, 2013
Got these for my husband. He loves them and they look really sharp.
They are well made and exactly what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and they look GREAT, January 13, 2014
Leslie (Yorktown Heights, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
These boots are very well made. They are comfortable and I find them easy to get on or off. I have worn them all day long for the past few weeks and they still feel good at the end of the day. I alternate them with another pair of Dan Post boots which are brown. The only thing I would suggest is that you ware long, over the calf, socks to smooth occasional rubbing against the skin. They are not rough inside. That's just my personal taste. And, for those who care about such things, I have had several compliments about the boots from strangers.

p.s., I own 3 pair of Dan Post boots and I would recommend them to my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and look, October 23, 2013
I purchased these Dan Post boots looking for good looking boot ,and was very impressed with the look and fit ...the price was very nice also

5.0 out of 5 stars B-day present to my son, August 31, 2013
We was looking long time for good quality boots for my son B-day with price less them $500. We found this one on Amazon and my son love them. They are very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size was somewhat large, June 24, 2014
The fitting size of the boot was somewhat larger. Maybe a half size or one size smaller would fit better. I will need to return this. Beautiful boots though...and pricey. The other pair of boots from Tony Lama was the opposite in fitting.

Dan Post Men's Raleigh Western Boot