5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised!
I was pleasantly surprised since my calfs are a little bit larger than the norm like 15 1/4 inches round and they fit!!!! The very first day that I wore them I had them on all day and they felt great!
Published 15 months ago by Debbie Petfield

3.0 out of 5 stars Different fit than the pair in the store, red pair too
Published 18 months ago by Maggie Baker

3.0 out of 5 stars Different fit than the pair in the store, red pair too, August 30, 2013
I tried these on at a local outdoor store and they fit perfectly! Not only were they a great fit, but looked cool - not too plain, not too flashy. I wanted to buy them there to offer my support to a local store, yet they were much more expensive, so I ordered them from Amazon. I was surprised the circumference of the shaft is bigger than what I tried on previously. I have skinny calves and to find a boot that does not swallow them is impossible. I understand that not every pair will be identical, yet there is a significant difference. I ordered the red pair at the same time, not knowing which color I wanted. Unfortunately, they were worse with an even larger shaft circumference and the right being much larger the left. This was quite noticeable while wearing them. Otherwise, great looking boot. I am returning each pair and placing the brown boots on layaway at my local outdoor store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised!, November 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just like-I LOVE these boots!, November 6, 2012
These are great looking boots that fit perfectly true to size and are comfortable. What more could a girl ask for? The seller was very prompt-order came early. Boots were in original box with all tags still attached. They were $100 less than my local western store. LOVE them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like slippers!, November 20, 2013
These not only look amazing but feel great all day- a rarity to have both, I would know. Perfect shade of red- not orange at all- more like the perfect red lipstick!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!, November 18, 2013
These boots are great! Found them at my local western store but Amazon's price was significantly lower. Couldn't be happier with the service and the quality!!! They do run a bit big. I am always a 6.5 but could've probably done a 6. Either way, they're a great boot - comfortable and stylish. THey are also quite tall which I wanted. Thanks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, December 18, 2011
This is my second pair of Dan Post Sidewinder boots and my fifth pair of Dan Posts. This is by far one of the most comfortable pairs of cowboy boots I own and my favorites for everyday wear. I've had lots of compliments on their looks too. Fit and sizing are excellent and consistent and their insole design is among the best in the cowboy boot category.

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked OG Nevada better, March 7, 2014
These are very nice boots w/a great pattern. Since I'm 6' tall I prefer more a 1in walking heel & these were a bit higher than that. The boots fit as expected but I preferred & kept the OG Nevada, even tho the OG were almost double the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, but beware of shaft fit., January 30, 2014
Love love these boots. Look great on and fit true to my normal size 8 shoe size. My right boot shaft was a noticeable half inch or more bigger in circumference than the left. The left fit my calves perfect...I was kinda bummed the right boot didnt fit the same way. I considered sending them back to exchange and try again, but couldn't wait to wear them. I tried them on in store before purchasing and that was not a problem. Another online reviewer had the same issue I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size 8.5 runs quite large, December 24, 2013
I purchased these in my usual size, but they were at least a size bigger. I would recommend sizing down. N.B. I purchased from ShoeMilan. WARNING: DO NOT do business with these people, notwithstanding the number of positive reviews they have, which were probably left by their friends.Their business practices are dishonest and unethical and they are the most horrible retailer to deal with. If there's a problem with a purchase, good luck. They have been reported to the CA Attorney General as well as other consumer agencies.Buyer Beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, October 10, 2013
These boots are awesome. They are gorgeous, and required virtually no breaking in. I just put them on when I got them and wore them around the house for a while--now they are good to go. The soft leather feels great. They were definitely worth the money.

Dan Post Women's Sidewinder Western Boot