Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 7.5 B(M) US|Color: White|Change

on March 2, 2012
I ordered these boots after scouring Amazon. I was nervous about ordering boots or any type on shoes on line but when I opened the box I was very happy!!! The packaging these beauties came im were perfect, protected the boots very well. The boots themselves...well let's just say I fell in love. They were exactly what I was expecting and then some. I ordered a 7.5 as I am usually a 7.5 or an 8 depending. The 7.5 is perfect for me and they are surprisingly comfortable even after walking and dancing in them all night.

I wish I could wear these EVERYDAY.
on September 21, 2010
I'm a boot girl and I love these boots. They are super cute. The stitching is really nice and the aged look to the leather adds a little something extra. I will tell you that with all leather products, there is a huge range of color variance. I always get compliments when wearing them.
They do kill my feet. I'm never had cowboy boots so hard to break in. Maybe I've just not worn them enough (I've had them for several months now) or maybe it is the higher heel, but after a few hours walking in these puppies I'm ready to take them off. But I'm the kind of girl that is totally cool with a little pain for some cute boots.
on August 31, 2014
This is my second pair of Dan Post boots. The first pair I had ordered on a flash sale and could not return them. I had ordered my usual shoe size in that pair and they ran quite big so I ordered these El Paso boots in a half size smaller than my normal shoe size. When the boots arrived, I'd been sent the wrong size (they arrived in my usual shoe size). I tried them on expecting them to run large but they were absolutely perfect!! It was definitely a happy accident that the "wrong" size was sent. I wear a 7.5 shoe and these 7.5 boots fit great. The color is definitely not "white" but pretty close to what is pictured. The color has a tan/yellowish (as opposed to taupe) tone to it although there are some "swipes" of a peachy color mixed in. The mottling (pebbled look) in the leather is a greenish grey which maybe sounds awful but is very pretty. Very unusual finish to the leather. There is some white stitching as well as brown stitching so the boot actually does look great with pure white, ivory or brown (as well as denim of course). The shaft seems pretty narrow and I have fairly thin calves. These boots weren't inexpensive but they are just so darn much fun to wear and very comfy!
on January 26, 2013
These are well constructed, great looking boots, and are true to size. A little stiff at first, but I was expecting that, and they have since molded nicely to my feet.

When I ordered, I didn't notice the words "fashion heel" in the description, and they were a little too high for everyday comfort, so a local cobbler remedied that for a mere $7.50 per heel, and a fine job he did! :)

Edited to add that I purchased these back in July 2012, so they've had plenty of time to break in, however they were comfortable from the get go, other than the too high heel, which I had lowered within the first 2 weeks.
on February 19, 2014
Takes a while to break these boots in. The leather is good and does not give easily. The more I wear them, the more comfortable they become. If you have a high instep, these may not be the boots for you. The sizing was perfect otherwise. I get lots of compliments on these boots! I would definitely buy them again.
on September 16, 2012
I love Boston Proper and saw these boots featured in their catalog. It's one of the only times I've seen Boston Proper list a brand name. They listed "Dan Post" but now particular model. I searched on Amazon and compared pictures and ascertained that they were featuring the El Paso... one small difference between AMAZON and Boston Proper... $101 dollars! Got the exact same boot from Amazon for $100 less. They are fabulous! Thank you Amazon, and ladies, yes, Boston Proper is awesome, but when it comes to something like expensive boots, shop around!
on September 5, 2012
these boots are HOT
my first pair of cowboys
they are narrow. i wear size 7.5 i got a 7 due to the pointy toe, so when i wear socks they are perfect
very comfortable if you add dr. scholls =)
LOVE IT!
on February 11, 2014
They are beautiful! I picked these for my wedding shoes. They aren't a true white, more like an antique color with hints of blue but are stunning. You can definitely tell these are well made boots but they are a little big. I normally wear a 7 but even with thick socks my feet slip around so I had to send back for a 6.5
on November 21, 2014
I knew I wanted a lighter color and these are just perfect. I get many compliments on them as the look great with skirts and jeans. Take a little while to wear them in so I wouldn't recommend wearing them for 8 hours of walking the first time you put them on! Enjoy1
on December 25, 2012
Stiff leather. Not true to size 11"shaft length hits just below calf and makes leg look ugly and awkward. Very bad craftsmanship!