Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dan Winters's America: Icons and Ingenuity
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 20, 2012
I took David Hobby's advice from his site and bought this book. I am very glad I did, it a a nice addition to my photography book collection. Winters has a vision of his own, you will recognize his style when you see it after looking through his work.
on February 6, 2013
Winters is a meticulous craftsman. His portraits--my favorite part of this book-- often are made on elaborate sets he and his team construct. His post-production in Photoshop is obvious but deft. I turn to this book for inspiration before heading out to photograph someone.
on January 1, 2013
If you know who Dan Winters is you already want this book. If you don't you should go ahead and buy it anyway. Either way you'll be glad you did.
on January 5, 2013
I could look at Winters's work all day. His portraits set the bar incredibly high...one of the most sought after editorial photographers of the last 20 years.
on March 6, 2013
Bought this book for my son for his birthday. I ordered it because he asked for it, so I am assuming that he like the book.
on October 21, 2013
And I want to have his babies. Unfortunately we're both men, so I'll just keep buying his book instead. This is a nice variety of his portraiture over the years, good fun to explore and great inspiration.