Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on June 19, 2008
I love Dana Carvey! I just finished watching this on HBO tonight. He is amazing at vocal impersonations and in this show he runs through most of the major political figures of current events: Bill and Hillary, Obama, Arnold, Al Gore and others. Even his parents aren't safe. I laughed so hard! A must see and a must buy. This DVD can't come out soon enough for me!
on August 12, 2009
I've been following Dana Carvey since I was about eight years old. I am 19 now and I still love him. I watched him on SNL and just bought the Squatting Monkeys tell no lies and I love it! It includes his critics choice special from 95 which is the first time that I ever saw him do stand up. That includes the piano and guitar humor. This is a must buy for anyone who loves a laugh. He is truly a comic genious and I hope he has a few more specials before he retires.
on December 19, 2011
I'll keep it short. The video is funny and most importantly, it has his HBO hit Critic's Choice on it. Its the full length uncensored version and it brought back some memories from the first time i watched it. The topics may be dated but it was fun nonetheless.
on January 6, 2013
Dana Carvey's disc is a laugh a minute. I enjoyed Dana back when he
was on Saturday Night Live and his early years. When I saw this on tv
I knew I would have to find it and buy it. If you like Dana Carvey you will
want to add this one to your collection.
on March 12, 2013
I would give it 5 stars but I'd be dishonest cuz it comes with Dana's 1st stand up show. Now thats cool but it was not as funny as Squatting Monkeys,and yes I did laugh a couple of times but it was not gut busting. Its a must have even if you never heard of Dana Carvey. And who knows...You might like his bonus Critics Choice stand up show more than I did and I hope you do!!!!!!
on March 9, 2013
Dana Carvey is a very funny comedian. He does not have to put any efforts to make you laugh. The jokes are really quick well written and very entertaining. He covers many topics and yet hard not to laugh. I recommend any Dana Carvey DVDs or Movies..
on October 3, 2013
Great stand up routine. Extra bonus, you get his older HBO standup routine on a separate DVD with this new one. Both are hillarious and pretty clean if you have kids around. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on November 17, 2012
Dana Carvey, he's so funny, I had to keep from running around the room, laughing so hard, I had a stomach ache. He's one of the funniest, and the smartest comedians we've got and I tell you, I was loaning it to friends but with the stipulation they give it back as soon as they were done so I could laugh again, again, and again. Dana tells stories we can all relate to and even doing this review is making me laugh. It's a marvelous DVD. Buy it for yourself, buy one for your friend, and if you dare to loan it out, make sure you get it back, they will watch it over and over...and that's O.K.!!!!
on September 27, 2008
Dana Carvey is not an impersonator - he is a comedian that does impressions. His impressions are more like characters. Even his famous "George H.W. Bush" is not spot on, but you know that's how we all want to remember him. On this DVD, Dana does more impressions and some are hit and some are miss. You can tell Dana has been performing more since his rhythm is that of a road comic - fast and punch line laden.

My favorite part is the question and answer session with bonus material. Dana Carvey shows off some improv skills as he answers some fan questions.

Also included is a copy of his first HBO special, "Critic's Choice".
on April 21, 2009
I just have to look at Dana and I start laughing. From the church lady on up there hasn't been anything he's done that I didn't love. This was no different. But I do have to say that even this wasn't as funny as his tv stint he did (I think it was on HBO) where he did the whole OJ thing. Where is that DVD? Why can't I find it? Does anyone know if its available anywhere?
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse