Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now DOTD

on December 6, 2012
This is a very dainty necklace on a 14k gold chain stamped DRD and Italy (It is assembled in China, but the chain is Italian gold). The chain itself is 16.5" and sits nicley between the clavicle bones.
The yellow sapphire didn't photograph very well, but it's 10 little sapphires (pave). The yellow sapphires are slightly lighter than the gold, but blends in quite nicely and gives a beautiful sparkle. It's a simple everyday necklace, understated and beautiful.
I bought this as a lightening deal and at that price I am quite happy and will get a lot of wear out of it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2013
I get a lot of compliments on this necklace. It's so small that it tangles easy. For being so delicate though, the quality is great. I've had it about a month and have been wearing it every day.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse