4.0 out of 5 stars Danby refrig
Bought this as a replacement for a Frigidaire that's thermostat wouldn't work (and Frigidaire wouldn't do anything about it even tho it was a very common problem). Really like this Danby much better. Able to put quart of milk IN refrig instead of just in the door like old one. Very happy with this product!
Published on October 11, 2011 by P. Yarber

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived dented in many places
Published 21 months ago by Michael Gilman

4.0 out of 5 stars Danby refrig, October 11, 2011
P. Yarber "rebray55" (Norfolk, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Danby DCR88WDD Energy Star 3.2 Cu. Ft. Designer Counter-High Compact Refrigerator - White (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow great price, July 11, 2012
A perfect addition to our tack room. Plenty of internal storage and handy can dispensers. The dispenser allows you to select any can, I have a different brand mini fridge in my workshop which requires you select the bottom can in a stack of eight, this dispenser allows you to select your drink, any drink. A full width freezer compartment is not typical, and was a welcome find on this fridge.

Transport of mini fridges is always going to be difficult, because they do not have substantial packaging. I ordered this one using prime next day to minimize the time in transit. It had minor dings which is fine for a tack room. You may consider buying one locally if you want this to arrive blemish free. The packing of this and all other mini fridges is not designed for carrier transpiration. You will have some damage, even if that damage is a small ding on the back.

It keeps the contents nice and cold, even when set on the middle area of the thermostat.

The energy star rating is a plus.

I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious and quiet, November 29, 2012
Very good fridge. It has plenty of space for the typical dorm room and the drink rack in the door is nice. Freezer section makes ice fine but won't keep ice cream frozen. I have it located under my bed in college and noise is not a problem, it has never woken me up despite being 3 feet from my head.
The door did come with a slight dent in the door but this has not affected functionality at all, I'm not sure whether Amazon or the shipping company was responsible for this but it isn't a big deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived dented in many places, November 7, 2012
The refrigerator arrived in quite cheap packaging. When I opened it, I found many large dents on all sides of it. It seemed to be alright for the price, except I didn't like the door arrangement. Too many places for cans and not enough for anything else. I can't say anything about how it worked, as I never turned it on. Amazon was great about returning it. They picked it up and credited my credit card right away. Great company, but they should check the shipping boxes to make sure they are strong enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD PRODUCT, April 1, 2013
We receive the first one with a big notch in the door but Amazon change it only 3 day after this one came and work like all other product made by Danby. ( we have tho other fridge and freezer from Danby) Very good product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fridge!, March 11, 2013
This is not noisy, and keeps freezer section and ice cubes frozen and keeps my drinks ice cold! Definitely recommend this fridge if you are in the market for a small fridge. The main shelf holds TWO gallons of milk with room to spare!

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty basic. almost a month and working fine., March 10, 2013
pretty basic. almost a month and working fine. I don't like the inside door design. Instead of so many slots for cans, they could have made the shelving better. Not very spacious.

4.0 out of 5 stars Energy Star 3.2, March 10, 2013
It works fine and was advertised properly; however it arrived with two dents that I will have to live with.

1.0 out of 5 stars Received two damaged units...asked for refund. First negative review for anything purchased from Amazon., March 6, 2013
I would give this product a zero if I could. Like many other reviews, the refrigerator arrived damaged...TWICE. The box is very light and there is no protection on the corners. Both units arrived with major dings on the doors. I am tired of re-boxing and shipping back to amazon. They should pull this product until the supplier can do a better job with the packaging. Wish I could have tried the unit...sounds ok if it does not arrive damaged. I asked amazon to keep the frig and refund my $$$$. Of course, Amazon was great with scheduling a pick up. No back to re-boxing the second bad unit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but came with damages, February 1, 2013
The first fridge ordered arrived quickly, but was very damaged, not sure if from shipping or from the manufacturer. Easy return and a new one arrived within a few days. The second one did have a dent in it too, but just cosmetic so we decided to keep it. Works well.

Rate and Discover Movies