|Item Weight||50 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.7 x 21.6 x 17.2 inches|
|Origin||Made in USA or Imported|
|Item model number||DDW611WLED|
|Installation Type||counter top|
|Form Factor||Stand alone|
|Control Console||fully integrated|
|Tray Type||Cutlery Tray|
|Included Components||Stainless Steel Tub|
|Counter Depth||19.69 inches|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Danby DDW611WLED Countertop Dishwasher - White
|Price:||$209.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.99 (16%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Energy Star countertop electronic dishwasher fits under most kitchen cabinets (6 place-setting capacity)
- Quick connect to any kitchen tap with low water consumption (3.17 gallons during normal cycle)
- Convenient automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser
- Electronic controls with LED display (6 wash cycles)
- Durable stainless steel interior
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This is the newer model without the viewing window, which means lesser chance of seal failure. I used teflon tape when I attached the hoses and so far so good. I will report back in a couple months when I get the electric bill, but I bet it's about the same as handwashing.Read more ›
To my knowledge none of the counter top dishwashers have a heat element to dry your dishes. The Trick is you open up the washer right after its finished, leave it open a couple inches and let all the steam out while everything is still hot and they dry nicely. Make sure there is no standing water on top of things other wise that will come back and get you.
This is a compact washer. Large dishes are hard to fit! I use it every night cause I can only fit about 4 glasses, 3-4 medium plates, the silverware and maybe a small pot. So keep that in mind.
Pre wash your dishes a bit, if its dried on to the plate or pan its probably not going to come off. It will on a second cycle most of the time from what I've experienced. Works best when you clear the table and put everything straight into the dishwasher and use it right then.
Other than that, its been a good little dishwasher and I would recommend it to a friend.
* 1) Size of the dishes
* 2) How does it drain?
* 3) Type of detergent
I had to check all this, because I didn't have the necessary conditions to have the dishwasher. For starters, it didn't fit under my counter-top, and my university (I live in the campus residences) doesn't allow us to make changes to the furniture instalments. Hereare the adaptations I made, and I got to tell you that the dishwasher is an excellent product. It leaves everything so clean, dry and I don't have to waste my time washing dishes any more.
1) First I had a Corelle dinnerware with squared dishes (the model is called bamboo leaf, if it is any reference to anybody). Well, they didn't fit right in the dishwasher. I had do lean them over a bit and leave one space free between every plate, which made me use the double of the space and if the plate was too near the detergent dispenser, sometimes it wouldn't open properly and it will make a mess. So, in the end, I changed the dinnerware and bought another Corelle with round plates and it worked perfectly (I bought it for $20 in a great sale of Walmart)! the dishes fit neatly and I can wash the whole set in one go, and it leaves enough free space for glasses and some other dishes (the model of the dinnerware that I bought is the 'Corelle® livingware™ squared 16-pc dinnerware set', which has rounded plates, and the size description is: Squared 16-Piece Set includes 4 each: 10-1/4" Dinner Plates, 6-3/4" Bread & Butter Plates, 18-oz Soup / Cereal Bowls, 11-oz Stoneware Mugs.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It sat a bit taller than expected but that's my fault for not double checking measurements. Other than that it performs well even with the limited interior space.Published 3 days ago by Brian Adami
I live in a small apartment that doesn't have a dishwasher. The Danby is perfect. It does a great job with the dishes and makes me want to cook again.Published 4 days ago by Sharon Brown
Beware of the item itself requires high water pressure from your tap to work properly, so the item itself is not pour it just doesn't have a motor to create the water pressure... Read morePublished 6 days ago by jordan kirik
It's a great size for my situation but I'm disappointed in how it washes sometimes. I have to rewash things quite often. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Pam
Works perfectly. It is quit and even cleans pits and pans really good. Been using it every day for a month now and no complaints what so ever. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Justin Miller
I havnt been able to get the Two of these From Ga. to Fla. As yet. They are still in their Boxes. I do hope I wont have any Problems
If I should have to return . Read more
It's takes up more counterpace than I thought it would but for a single person it is great!Published 10 days ago by Kim Gerads