5.0 out of 5 stars My .02€
Published 22 months ago by Sleep less in mi

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice story of unexpected love and sisterly responsibility.
This was a refreshing novel, of how life can take a different turn in minutes whether you know it or not. It teaches you to always be prepared for life's sudden changes for better or for worse.c
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice story of unexpected love and sisterly responsibility., January 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My .02€, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
I saw such a big range in the reviews I wanted to add my .02€. I thought this book was well written (minor spellcheck issues) thought out, and the characters very likable. When you do a storyline such as this, theres only a couple ways to go and Jewel did it right with great characters like Dominic & Chantelle. She wasn't stupid, frigid or gullible and he wasn't the proverbial ass. I've seen it where the hero was a jerk and here you get a very likable and dominate guy. I really liked it and I will keep it as a good read.

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this story, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
The male was determine to get this woman and she was just as determine to take care of her family. I liked the female character--she wasn't whining or making bone-headed decisions; she was the mother to her siblings and focused on her career. Near the end I did start to wonder how she could be there for her family, if she was spending time with him--surprise she didn't collapse from exhaustion. overall the story kept me reading and I was pleased with the outcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
I don't normally read short novella but this story capture my attention from the start. Great read. Great plot. Great characters. A must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book tremendously. If you get it you won't be disappointed. The only complaint I have is u wish it was longer:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars HOT, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
This story is a must read! It's so sensual. I loved Chantelle's value of family. Looking forward to reading more from this author.

2.0 out of 5 stars This book was okay, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
This book was okay, but something was lacking in the read. Not sure if it was the length or the writing did not move me.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really liked this story, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
This is my kinda story. Alpha male with a little BDSM thrown in for good measure. Could've been a little longer. The story seemed a little rushed. I recommend this book and I am looking forward to buying another book by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read!, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
I loved Dominic! He was so demanding! A lot of hot scenes and a lot of really sweet ones too. Overall it was a good read!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed the storyline did not want it to end. I am very fascinated by interracial relationship and this book open my imagination and fantasy

Dance for the Billionaire 1