Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Dance on Broadway - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 47% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Dance on Broadway - Nintendo Wii
|Sale:||$54.95 + $3.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$135.04 (71%)|
- Perform 20 authentic Broadway-style choreographies from the most beloved showtunes, including ‘Cabaret’, ‘My Favorite Things’, ‘Dreamgirls’, ‘Roxie’, and many more!
- Perform exciting duets and challenge up to four friends for the high score spotlight.
- Includes musicals that appeal to all ages, whether you ‘Let the Sunshine In’ or croon ‘Lullaby of Broadway’.
- Challenge yourself to dance your very best AND sing along to the on-screen lyrics for a full performance.
- A workout in disguise, ‘Dance on Broadway’ will get you moving to the beat as you burn calories while having fun!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Dance on Broadway plays pretty much the same as Just Dance. It retains most of its features, both positive and negative.
- You follow one of four silhouetted on-screen characters, mirroring their moves as they dance.
- There are also icons that scroll across the bottom of the screen that tell you what moves are coming up (basically, what "pose" you should be hitting when the icon hits the arrow). Honestly, I didn't find this as useful as simply mimicking the on-screen characters themseves, but I'm guessing over time once you memorize what the icons mean it'll help you perfect your performance.
- Up to four players can play at the same time. Like Just Dance, this makes for a ton of fun with friends or family.
- Each player holds one Wii remote. No nunchuk, no second remote, no MotionPlus is used. This is good in that it simplifies things and there are no cables to get tangled up in. It's not-so-good, as Dance on Broadway still suffers from a lack of precision in motion tracking.
In addition, Dance on Broadway adds a few neat enhancements that its predecessor did not have.
- The casting of the four characters matches the song. For example, for "One Night Only", there are four African American women which allows you to live out your dream of being one of the "Dreamgirls". For "Aquarius", there's a nice mix of hippy guys and girls.
- The choreography is more detailed.Read more ›
* "All That Jazz"
* Luck Be a Lady
* Lullaby of Broadway
* "Bend and Snap"
* "One Night Only"
* "Time Warp"
* "We're in the Money"
* "Let The Sunshine In"
* "You Can't Stop the Beat"
* "Little Shop of Horrors Theme"
* My Favorite Things
* And there's more....
The idea of the game is to follow your chosen dancer, like in a mirror image, with dance, rhythm and arm movements. One of the options is to set it so you see the words to the songs at the top of the screen and they're highlighted, kind of like a bouncing ball but without the ball, so you can sing along. There really isn't any recording of your voice so it's just kind of for your own amusement. When choosing a song, you see a difficulty level and an effort level shown by the number of stars. Several of the songs are at a somewhat slow pace so it's pretty easy to follow along.Read more ›
"Dance on Broadway" is quite a few steps down from "Just Dance"- it sucks.
For every song, there are four characters on screen, making it difficult to see their movements. They have created the program to pan around (to the right, left, and above) the characters while they dance, so not only can you NOT see the movements your supposed to be doing, you can't always fully see your character (sometimes the characters do minutely different moves). The characters movements are not fluid, they jerk around. The graphics looks very cheap and like old technology.
The actual dances are slow, repetitive, and simple - so much so that I imagine elderly people doing these moves in a water aerobics class.
If you have an older family member that can't keep up with Just Dance, this may be perfect.
You can not enter your name to keep score. The game keeps score for the current song, and then it's gone. You have no way of knowing if you've improved or not.
There are no additional games that you can play - only poorly created dances.
The music is great.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cute game. Much like the other Just Dance games, but to some classic broadway hits. It's a little hard. But cut loose and have fun with it and the time will fly!Published 4 months ago by MileHighGuy
This was my first and only Wii Dance game. I'm guessing that a non-Broadway one might be easier to follow/more fun, even though I love Broadway show tunes. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Kendra Mohn
This game is lots of fun but a little more challenging than I expected...which is great!Published 7 months ago by Stepho