Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 30, 2012
I purchased the shoe b/c it was required for a theater-dance production. My 3rd grader says the shoe is very comfortable, so I am happy with the purchase. Just be sure to go up 1 to 2 sizes larger than what your child typically wears. My child usually wears sneakers/shoes in sizes 12 or 13 (depending on the make of the shoe). I got her a size 1 and it fits perfectly. I purchased a different jazz shoe for an older daughter but had to return it b/c it was too small. Returning was easy & painless.
on November 12, 2010
Bought these for my daughter after returning a horrible pair from Target that ran so small she couldn't get them on her feet. This pair ran a little small but the quality is great & she says they are very comfy. I recommend going up one size to accommodate a short sock underneath.
on March 20, 2016
We have Bloch jazz shoes size 10 that fit larger than these. They are tight around the hole where you put your foot. She couldn't even get her foot into it. Ridiculous. If we sized up the length would have been too long.
on November 16, 2015
These dance shoes wear so disappointing they were at least 2 sizes too small impossible to get on past the toes definitely won't be buying this brand again. Grand daughter was so disappointed, must admit it's the very first time I've had an issue from an item purchased from Amazon in over 10 years.
on May 6, 2015
Based on a review which stated the shoes fit small, I ordered a 3 for my eight year old who normally wears a 2 and has a slightly narrow foot. She barely got them on. They were extremely tight all over, as well as too short. I estimate she would need a full two sizes bigger than the size up I ordered. Otherwise, they seem to be well made shoes and Amazon's return process was easy. I'm receiving a full refund and continuing my search.
on September 30, 2015
Perfect little dance shoes for my daughter. I did scuff up the rubber pieces on the bottom as I used to do when I was a dancer as They are a little slippery when you first receive them. They are well-made they have good quality they have held up well.
on June 3, 2015
these do not run small. I ordered a size 2 because that is my daughters shoe size and these are too big. however we are keeping them because she only had one week of class and then her recital, so they are good enough, but we are going to have to tack them a little around the ankle
on October 7, 2014
My son loves to dance. He just got his second pair of these dance shoes because his feet grew. They are comfortable and long lasting, as long as you don't use them outside. I always order one size above because they run small. My son wears a size 3 and I ordered a size 4 in this shoe and they fit perfectly.
on October 6, 2013
The shoes are nice but I had to return because they are a full size too small. I followed the fitting guidelines but they are entirely too small, per my daughters jazz teacher.
on January 15, 2016
These are WAY TOO SMALL. It's like half the length and width of a normal size. Ordered in size 11 for my daughter who wears 10, she can't even get her foot into this thing. Are these for dolls? Very disappointing.