Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

83%
17%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on February 3, 2012
A sequel to Tutu Much, this book provides the same quality of story and life lessons, again without being preachy or overbearing. Kelsi, from the first book, is back from her summer ballet intensive, and resumes dancing at her old studio. Rivalries and typical teen-girl drama flares as the girls try and learn new dances, incorporate the new girl, and deal with full schedules, competition, and sometimes overbearing parents.

The characters in this book deal with peer pressure, bending the rules, balancing school and hobbies, cliques, trying to fit in, and the constant pressure to be skinny and perfect. They make mistakes along the way, but lessons are learned by all as the story progresses.

I think this book is great for any young girl who is interested in dancing - like the previous book, girls will enjoy the story, and parents will enjoy the positive messages it conveys.
on February 11, 2012
This book is one in a series, I have read the other two books: Tutu Much and Tap In. I enjoyed this book just as much as the other two books. The author does a really good job writing about young girls with dreams and aspirations and how it takes dedication and determination to achieve those dreams. Along the way you may run into some issues such as peer pressure, overbearing parents, very competitive peers etc but in the end what is most important is how you handle yourself. I think these books are great for young people to read.
on September 22, 2012
Dance Divas tells the story of Kelsi at her competition studio. The dancers prepare dances for competition and then go to competition. I like the realistic stories and there is even a mom who reminds me of The Dance Moms! I want to read them all now.
on September 23, 2013
It was a great story and the best thing is the whole series is prime! Yay! It was a really great book loved it!
on February 1, 2013
I liked this book a lot because of all the dance knowledge,also I'm excited for the next book! Yay! Hahaha
on May 6, 2014
it was really good being a former dancer myself it really brought out the Side of me that I don't experience often.