5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Dance Divas (The Dance Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
it was really good being a former dancer myself it really brought out the Side of me that I don't experience often.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best competition dance book I have read!!!!!!!!!!!, September 23, 2013
This review is from: Dance Divas (The Dance Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
It was a great story and the best thing is the whole series is prime! Yay! It was a really great book loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance divas, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Dance Divas (The Dance Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book a lot because of all the dance knowledge,also I'm excited for the next book! Yay! Hahaha

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, September 22, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Dance Divas (The Dance Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Dance Divas tells the story of Kelsi at her competition studio. The dancers prepare dances for competition and then go to competition. I like the realistic stories and there is even a mom who reminds me of The Dance Moms! I want to read them all now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance Divas, February 11, 2012
This review is from: Dance Divas (The Dance Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This book is one in a series, I have read the other two books: Tutu Much and Tap In. I enjoyed this book just as much as the other two books. The author does a really good job writing about young girls with dreams and aspirations and how it takes dedication and determination to achieve those dreams. Along the way you may run into some issues such as peer pressure, overbearing parents, very competitive peers etc but in the end what is most important is how you handle yourself. I think these books are great for young people to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great sance book from Airin Emery, February 3, 2012
This review is from: Dance Divas (The Dance Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
A sequel to Tutu Much, this book provides the same quality of story and life lessons, again without being preachy or overbearing. Kelsi, from the first book, is back from her summer ballet intensive, and resumes dancing at her old studio. Rivalries and typical teen-girl drama flares as the girls try and learn new dances, incorporate the new girl, and deal with full schedules, competition, and sometimes overbearing parents.

The characters in this book deal with peer pressure, bending the rules, balancing school and hobbies, cliques, trying to fit in, and the constant pressure to be skinny and perfect. They make mistakes along the way, but lessons are learned by all as the story progresses.

I think this book is great for any young girl who is interested in dancing - like the previous book, girls will enjoy the story, and parents will enjoy the positive messages it conveys.