5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, November 25, 2013
This review is from: Dance with the Elephant : Life's Cosmic Equation (Paperback)
A quick read with thought provoking questions and insight into some of the topics we rather not discuss. Both Don and Duane have a way of sharing their story and getting us to ask ourselves where am I, and how did I get here. I would recomend this book to anyone who wants to better understand who they really are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the book, November 20, 2013
It's an amazing and powerful blend of storytelling and inspirational coaching that you'll keep thinking about long after you've nested the book among true favorites on your shelf. A great reminder that life is full of paths and possibilities. I love to 'share out' books but this one's a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book makes you open your eyes, October 28, 2013
makes you think what is really important in life!!!! Don you did a great job on the book I glad you moved forward with this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Fron God, October 21, 2013
A bit unusual as this review is written in the words of my sister and owner of the book who is not a user of the Internet, but with my assistance wanted her comments shared.
It usually takes me more than a day to read a book, but for "Dance With The Elephant" was a non stop read for me. The author's have a gift from God with their writing style . This book would help anyone in grief to understand how others handle theirs, what trials they have gone through.

5.0 out of 5 stars A blue print on life and death.............., October 20, 2013
If your looking for a sincere message on traveling through life, this is the book to read. The book " Dance with the Elephant Life's Cosmic Equation" is a sincere look at not just the ups and downs of the two author's lives but a guidebook of questions that may help you to answer your own life's travels. "Dance with the Elephant" through its reflective style and questioning will give every reader a chance to look into the direction of their own life and help the reader to determine if it is the direction they want to head and possibly be remembered for. Take the time to read it.........Answer its questions within yourself, or with the one's you love and care about; it will not disappoint you. You will be glad you did. It may just challenge you to be honest with yourself and others around you. "Tempus Fugit"

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive ways to improve yourself, September 23, 2013
This book is a quick read that's packed with insightful wisdom for these crazy times we live in. It teaches us how to discover and understand our true self and our relationship with others in our lives. Each section includes questions that guide us through learning more about ourselves. I would recommend this book to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Journey To A Discovery Of Ones Higher Self, October 14, 2013
This book is an excellent way for those who are ready to look deep within to find who they truly are, and then for those who want to continue on the journey, like myself to take your purpose here on earth to a higher level. This book is not one you read just once and you are done, it is a tool or study guide to help you continually reference back to to direct you on your journey. Then for those who are visual learners they have great illustrations that help stimulate your thoughts in the self discovery process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a very deep read, but good!!!, January 30, 2014
I thought that Don & Duane did a great job of tying their really world experiences and life lessons into a act now self discovery book. I feel that their material did a great job to remind/motivate me to make a list of things that I want to change now or in the near future. It also did a wonderful job of reminding me that life does not always deal us a great hand of cards, but we can work thought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful way to look at your life with a new perspective!, September 27, 2013
This book helped me to better understand who I am as a person. Through the use of personal stories that people can easily relate to and through the use of insightful questions I was able to better understand how I came to be the person I am today. It also gave me the tools to reflect on how I can live a more meaningful and purposeful life. This book is great for anyone who is going through a difficult time in their life or for someone who is looking for a change in their life. I definitely recommend this book because it is not just another self help book that preaches to you; rather it is a reflection tool, and personal guide to help improve your life. If you read this book it is worth taking the time to journal about the questions asked in it; I think that is one of the reasons I got so much out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful Reading!, September 22, 2013
Powerful information that will change your life for the better if put into practice. Thought-provoking questions guide the reader through discovering and understanding their true self.

Dance with the Elephant : Life's Cosmic Equation
Dance with the Elephant : Life's Cosmic Equation by Duane Kuss (Paperback - September 18, 2013)
$14.95 $12.43