Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

93%
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 8, 2015
The authors are so full of themselves!! The grammar is incorrect in many segments, making it a painful read. Plus, the topics discussed are pulled from other sources with limited credit given. If you are considering a purchase, save your money as you wouldn't want to waste it on this! I understand there's a 2nd book in the works. Two editions of lightweight, "poor pop psychology' SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! You could enjoy a good meal or lots of coffee at the barista instead!
on January 30, 2014
I thought that Don & Duane did a great job of tying their really world experiences and life lessons into a act now self discovery book. I feel that their material did a great job to remind/motivate me to make a list of things that I want to change now or in the near future. It also did a wonderful job of reminding me that life does not always deal us a great hand of cards, but we can work thought it.
on October 20, 2013
If your looking for a sincere message on traveling through life, this is the book to read. The book " Dance with the Elephant Life's Cosmic Equation" is a sincere look at not just the ups and downs of the two author's lives but a guidebook of questions that may help you to answer your own life's travels. "Dance with the Elephant" through its reflective style and questioning will give every reader a chance to look into the direction of their own life and help the reader to determine if it is the direction they want to head and possibly be remembered for. Take the time to read it.........Answer its questions within yourself, or with the one's you love and care about; it will not disappoint you. You will be glad you did. It may just challenge you to be honest with yourself and others around you. "Tempus Fugit"
on October 28, 2013
makes you think what is really important in life!!!! Don you did a great job on the book I glad you moved forward with this...
on October 21, 2013
A bit unusual as this review is written in the words of my sister and owner of the book who is not a user of the Internet, but with my assistance wanted her comments shared.
It usually takes me more than a day to read a book, but for "Dance With The Elephant" was a non stop read for me. The author's have a gift from God with their writing style . This book would help anyone in grief to understand how others handle theirs, what trials they have gone through.
on November 25, 2013
A quick read with thought provoking questions and insight into some of the topics we rather not discuss. Both Don and Duane have a way of sharing their story and getting us to ask ourselves where am I, and how did I get here. I would recomend this book to anyone who wants to better understand who they really are.
on September 23, 2013
This book is a quick read that's packed with insightful wisdom for these crazy times we live in. It teaches us how to discover and understand our true self and our relationship with others in our lives. Each section includes questions that guide us through learning more about ourselves. I would recommend this book to everyone!
on November 20, 2013
It's an amazing and powerful blend of storytelling and inspirational coaching that you'll keep thinking about long after you've nested the book among true favorites on your shelf. A great reminder that life is full of paths and possibilities. I love to 'share out' books but this one's a keeper.
on October 16, 2013
I have read the book "Dance with the Elephant" and have found it to be an excellent book for a person that is new to the working world or anyone trying to get ahead in this world. I have over the past 35 years in business read many "motivational" books. This one Dance with the Elephant ranks right up with the best. Everyone who starts a new business or adventure should look for the best book telling them how to cope with problems of any kind and Don and Duane have had there share of logs in their life to over come. Read this book with the understanding that it will not solve every obstetrical that you come to, but, it sure will help you get on the right tract. In my life I have found out you look at the best and try to accomplish what they have working as hard as they have. Remember there is no free lunch in this world.

Louis H. Sherlin, owner of Louis Sherlin realty, Louis sherlin Insurance, Canby Monument Co. and a 20 year count commission for Yellow-Medicine Co, Minnesota.
on October 14, 2013
This book is an excellent way for those who are ready to look deep within to find who they truly are, and then for those who want to continue on the journey, like myself to take your purpose here on earth to a higher level. This book is not one you read just once and you are done, it is a tool or study guide to help you continually reference back to to direct you on your journey. Then for those who are visual learners they have great illustrations that help stimulate your thoughts in the self discovery process.