Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 29, 2010
first of all, it's only 7 minutes long. what the @##!? i'm regretting buying this. the dance is IMPOSSIBLE. even though there is a mini tutorial beforehand, it's still too challenging. i dont know why anybody would buy this... if you're a seasoned dancer, you'll want to dance for more then 7 minutes... and if you're not good at dancing, you wont be able to do the dance. idk what's up with this video but it's not a good addition to my workouts. the dance IS cool though... i'll give it that.
44 comments|14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2009
This DVD is awesome. Andrea Lin is a dancer from Taiwan. She has been dancing her entire life. In this dvd she decided to combine dance lessons with a heart pumping workout. With this dvd you can expect to sweat as well as get some great dance moves that you can take with you to the dance club. This dvd is a great confidence booster. Give it a shot. You won't be disappointed.
on December 5, 2010
I took a chance with this video, since it got so-so reviews, and I was disappointed...when I put the DVD in, it came up with a simple menu, no images, just a simple content list. Then, I wasn't able to click onto the content and play it. Totally didn't work! I'm going to try to return it...
on June 26, 2013
I hate this workout video. I am a dancer and I could only bear to do this one time. It's awful.
on March 8, 2011
First of all when you recieve the DVD it doesnt even #%*^%$ work on the DVD Player it was a waste of money and idk wat type of workout you are getting in 7 damn minutes!!! Dont do it because you will regret it!!!!!