4.0 out of 5 stars Good content.
Published on December 4, 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars For Spanish teachers, not music teachers
Published on May 21, 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars For Spanish teachers, not music teachers, May 21, 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Sing, Dance, Laugh & Eat Tacos III Book/Cassette (Spanish Edition) (Audio Cassette)
I am in a unique situation in which I teach Spanish in a music class. I LOVE to use her work! I am pleased with the content and the improved instrumentation of the songs - compared to the two previous CD's. However, I do wish that Ms. MacArthur would hire a male vocalist (more than the one) instead of using her own voice in a lower range. It's quite distracting. And, in fact, caused her to go flat on the National Anthem of Mexico. Keep in mind that many of your students may have a finely tuned ear that will be offended by this - and then they'll miss the point! But grammatically, if you're looking for help with "boot verbs," this is the place to find it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good content., December 4, 2001
By A Customer
Yes the songs are approriately advertised, meaning that, they are indeed quite effective in helping to teach the topics that are suggested for the various songs.However the cassette fell down because of the delivery.I expected a more melodious one.Great songs like Guantanamera and La Bamba sounded plain on this tape.Nothing special,had i not heard those songs before, in more livley tones i would have just passed them over. I couldn't believe those songs were sounding that way.The voices that performed arn't the greatest . However,if u are looking for content then the songs are definately recomended.Buy it for content, ignore the voices.

3.0 out of 5 stars available in CD?, August 25, 2002
K.Fritz (Chico, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I've been looking everywhere for these songs. Aren't they available in CD? Cassettes are harder to use when wanting to locate a specific song quickly! I will probably not buy it for that reason alone. KFritz

3.0 out of 5 stars Erroneous review, May 22, 2002
By A Customer
Please accept my apologies as I correct my previous review. The Barbara MacArthur song that I referred to was actually "El Torero" and not the national anthem.

Sing, Dance, Laugh & Eat Tacos III Book/Cassette (Spanish Edition)
Sing, Dance, Laugh & Eat Tacos III Book/Cassette (Spanish Edition) by Barbara MacArthur (Audio Cassette - January 1, 1993)
Used & New from: $27.74