5.0 out of 5 stars I am such a hero for buying this
Published on November 21, 2012 by mike

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Dance 3
It has been freezing in the middle of the game every since I recieved it, but the kids wanted this game and like it other than the freezing up
Published 23 months ago by Violet Barry

5.0 out of 5 stars I am such a hero for buying this, November 21, 2012
This review is from: Just Dance 3 with Katy Perry Bonus Tracks for Wii (Video Game)
I randomly just bought this game for my kids. I was shocked as to how much fun they ended up having with it. My kids invite their friends to come over and have dance parties. Everyone has such a great time with this game. Even the adults play and have a great time with this game too. Quite possibly the best 20 dollars I ever spent. My kids have even learn how to dance a lot better because of this game. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, June 18, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
great game! this is a very entertaining product that my entire family loves to play. The tracks on the game are very well chosen and the
dances are also well choreographed.

5.0 out of 5 stars excersise, February 10, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
my daughter loves all the songs and dances presented by this gerat product...i hope more such videos are made for children adults to participate.

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy this, February 24, 2013
I enjoy this video almost as much as Dance 4, almost but not quite; but it has some great songs on it and it really helps me to enjoy exercising a whole lot more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand daugher loves it!, January 18, 2013
M. Donley (IL United States) - See all my reviews
Rated this 5 star because it's loads of fun. My 7 year old grand daughter danced all day Christmas. Her 10 year old brother joined in too. This is lots of family fun! Was shipped on time also. love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun & Exercise Too! Wouldn't Suggest for Children Due to Lyrics...., November 24, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I just bought this game at Best Buy for $7.99. I first borrowed it from the library to play and had a great time. I didn't want to return it to the library but of course I had to. I bought the game mostly for me to have fun, take my mind off the stresses of the world and to get some exercise. This game is so much fun and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I also own Just Dance 2 and absolutely love it! I'm sure that with the sweat mode that I will lose some weight and inches. What a great gift for anyone for Christmas, birthdays, etc. So what are you waiting for?

Update 11/25/12

I will say that I did purchase this game for myself over the age of 30. As a mother I would not allow my children to listen to some of the songs on here and wish that the game would have put more appropriate songs on here for children to play as well. At the age of 10 I still wouldn't want my children to play with this game. That being said I do enjoy playing the game without any children around to get some exercise and thought for 7.99 it was an excellent deal. Could use some better song choices in this game that's for sure. For a good deal and the appropriate age this would be a good fit. The appropriate age would be whatever you the parent decides but I won't let my children play. Instead they prefer Country Dance 1 & 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Tracks with Just Dance 3, July 30, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter enjoys the tracks in this CD and has fallen in love with Katy Perry's songs that she seems to know all her moves by heart. I made the mistake of not checking the price out and had bought this same CD in Bestbuy for $39.98 and it was a terrible mistake because you can get it here in Amazon.com for only $14 and some change with a small shipping charge of $3.99.

Please, please check Amazon.com before buying in Bestbuy - we tried to get Bestbuy to issue a credit and it was amazing the way they suddenly came up with the statement, all ready and so defensive, "You bought from Amazon? I'm sorry we will not respect the price match...no matches with internet retailers...sorry!"
I was not only disgusted with the readiness of the statement volunteered but I do not think they seem to understand that the customers are the biggest reason why companies are able to survive these days.

Way to go Amazon. Next time, I will do better and check Amazon out first but this CD is simply awesome.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., March 4, 2014
I like Just Dance 3 for some of the newer options and changes from the Just Dance 2...like the Just Sweat can be done by more than one person at a time, but I still like a few more of the songs on JD2 better. Just a personal opinion. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for any age!, February 20, 2014
I really like dancing and this was very fun! Lots of variety and don't have to know how to dance just mirror the dancers on the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gettin Jiggy With It, January 28, 2014
No big review needed. We love it. Love the choice of music and most of the dances are easy for anyone to do.

Just Dance 3 with Katy Perry Bonus Tracks for Wii