Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 21, 2012
I randomly just bought this game for my kids. I was shocked as to how much fun they ended up having with it. My kids invite their friends to come over and have dance parties. Everyone has such a great time with this game. Even the adults play and have a great time with this game too. Quite possibly the best 20 dollars I ever spent. My kids have even learn how to dance a lot better because of this game. You won't be disappointed.
on June 18, 2012
great game! this is a very entertaining product that my entire family loves to play. The tracks on the game are very well chosen and the
dances are also well choreographed.
on November 24, 2012
I just bought this game at Best Buy for $7.99. I first borrowed it from the library to play and had a great time. I didn't want to return it to the library but of course I had to. I bought the game mostly for me to have fun, take my mind off the stresses of the world and to get some exercise. This game is so much fun and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I also own Just Dance 2 and absolutely love it! I'm sure that with the sweat mode that I will lose some weight and inches. What a great gift for anyone for Christmas, birthdays, etc. So what are you waiting for?

Update 11/25/12

I will say that I did purchase this game for myself over the age of 30. As a mother I would not allow my children to listen to some of the songs on here and wish that the game would have put more appropriate songs on here for children to play as well. At the age of 10 I still wouldn't want my children to play with this game. That being said I do enjoy playing the game without any children around to get some exercise and thought for 7.99 it was an excellent deal. Could use some better song choices in this game that's for sure. For a good deal and the appropriate age this would be a good fit. The appropriate age would be whatever you the parent decides but I won't let my children play. Instead they prefer Country Dance 1 & 2.
44 comments5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2012
my daughter loves all the songs and dances presented by this gerat product...i hope more such videos are made for children adults to participate.
on February 24, 2013
I enjoy this video almost as much as Dance 4, almost but not quite; but it has some great songs on it and it really helps me to enjoy exercising a whole lot more.
on July 30, 2012
My daughter enjoys the tracks in this CD and has fallen in love with Katy Perry's songs that she seems to know all her moves by heart. I made the mistake of not checking the price out and had bought this same CD in Bestbuy for $39.98 and it was a terrible mistake because you can get it here in Amazon.com for only $14 and some change with a small shipping charge of $3.99.

Please, please check Amazon.com before buying in Bestbuy - we tried to get Bestbuy to issue a credit and it was amazing the way they suddenly came up with the statement, all ready and so defensive, "You bought from Amazon? I'm sorry we will not respect the price match...no matches with internet retailers...sorry!"
I was not only disgusted with the readiness of the statement volunteered but I do not think they seem to understand that the customers are the biggest reason why companies are able to survive these days.

Way to go Amazon. Next time, I will do better and check Amazon out first but this CD is simply awesome.
on January 18, 2013
Rated this 5 star because it's loads of fun. My 7 year old grand daughter danced all day Christmas. Her 10 year old brother joined in too. This is lots of family fun! Was shipped on time also. love it!
on August 8, 2013
My 6 year old asked for this game because she plays it all the time at the after school program she goes to. she could play it for hours. its interactive so she gets moving, which is nice because we live in Fairbanks,AK where it gets -50 in the winter and you can't exactly go outside and play all the time.
on March 4, 2014
I like Just Dance 3 for some of the newer options and changes from the Just Dance 2...like the Just Sweat can be done by more than one person at a time, but I still like a few more of the songs on JD2 better. Just a personal opinion. I would recommend it.
on October 29, 2012
fun game to play alone our with others, if you like to dance. It is a fun challenge to try to get the moves right from head to toe. Like the song selection on this version.

See 1 answered question