Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Just Dance 3 with Katy Perry Bonus Tracks for Wii
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 21, 2012
I randomly just bought this game for my kids. I was shocked as to how much fun they ended up having with it. My kids invite their friends to come over and have dance parties. Everyone has such a great time with this game. Even the adults play and have a great time with this game too. Quite possibly the best 20 dollars I ever spent. My kids have even learn how to dance a lot better because of this game. You won't be disappointed.
on January 18, 2013
Rated this 5 star because it's loads of fun. My 7 year old grand daughter danced all day Christmas. Her 10 year old brother joined in too. This is lots of family fun! Was shipped on time also. love it!
on June 18, 2012
great game! this is a very entertaining product that my entire family loves to play. The tracks on the game are very well chosen and the
dances are also well choreographed.
on November 29, 2014
My fiancee uses this to work out, and I occasionally jump in to make an ass out of myself. The game is pretty intuitive and the graphics are cool. You won't "fail out" of your first dance, like you would with Rock Band or GH.

Also, Robin Sparkles!
on February 10, 2012
my daughter loves all the songs and dances presented by this gerat product...i hope more such videos are made for children adults to participate.
on December 11, 2012
my daughter had this on her christmas wish list and i bought it because she doesn't like to exercise. She does at least 30 min a day and LOVES the songs and dances. I have joined her a few times and let me tell you- what a workout! I was sweating after only 3 songs (normally it takes me 30 min on a treadmill to break a sweat) It was definitely worth me ordering early and opening before Christmas!
on July 30, 2012
My daughter enjoys the tracks in this CD and has fallen in love with Katy Perry's songs that she seems to know all her moves by heart. I made the mistake of not checking the price out and had bought this same CD in Bestbuy for $39.98 and it was a terrible mistake because you can get it here in Amazon.com for only $14 and some change with a small shipping charge of $3.99.

Please, please check Amazon.com before buying in Bestbuy - we tried to get Bestbuy to issue a credit and it was amazing the way they suddenly came up with the statement, all ready and so defensive, "You bought from Amazon? I'm sorry we will not respect the price match...no matches with internet retailers...sorry!"
I was not only disgusted with the readiness of the statement volunteered but I do not think they seem to understand that the customers are the biggest reason why companies are able to survive these days.

Way to go Amazon. Next time, I will do better and check Amazon out first but this CD is simply awesome.
on January 27, 2013
My 13 year old niece wanted this for Christmas. She loves the music and loves to dance with it. She is already skinny. Hope she doesn't lose too much more weight. She does have fun tho. Her and her 9 year old sister.
on August 8, 2013
My 6 year old asked for this game because she plays it all the time at the after school program she goes to. she could play it for hours. its interactive so she gets moving, which is nice because we live in Fairbanks,AK where it gets -50 in the winter and you can't exactly go outside and play all the time.
on March 4, 2014
I like Just Dance 3 for some of the newer options and changes from the Just Dance 2...like the Just Sweat can be done by more than one person at a time, but I still like a few more of the songs on JD2 better. Just a personal opinion. I would recommend it.