5.0 out of 5 stars Second to last book and it is one of the best, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 13 (Paperback)
As I have said in my earlier reviews, this manga is one of my favorite. When I read that this was the second to last volume, I was not surprised, but still felt as if a friend was going off to a great job and I'd never see him again. Tamaki has started a new series, which I have not started to read, which almost always heralds the end of the current series. I very much look forward to the ending of Dance in the Vampire Bund in order to see what happens to Mina and Akira, but am sad at the same time. This volume begins where that last one ended with Mina in the Necropolis below Rozemann's castle with Angie. Again, the action is fast and furious. While the story cannot be classified as a tragedy, yet; we do see the death of some important characters, the rescue of Mina, and the beginning of her counterattack against the fake Mina. Along the way, we see the consequences of the vampires running wild in the streets of Tokyo and the fake Mina's glee at how Japanese society is being torn apart. I found it very interesting how Tamaki included depictions of humans turning on anyone who is a stranger or acting different, even if they were not a vampire. The book also includes characters from two of the side-stories: Akira Garcia Fujisakim (from Dive in the Vampire Bund) and Chimi from a story found in Volume 11. My guess is that both will play a key role in the resolution of the story. I have been following this story for almost two years and now have to suffer through another multiple month period until the last installment is published. The agony.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Vol, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 13 (Paperback)
I usually read my manga online but it stopped at the first chapter of Vol 11, so I bought 11-13 and it was not a let down. They all were amazing reads, especially the 13th vol. Epic battle scenes, heartwarming meetings, and 180 twists. Can't wait for Vol 14 to come out May 2013 to lift from huge cliffhanger.

5.0 out of 5 stars really great book series to read!!!!, November 6, 2012
This review is from: Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 13 (Paperback)
i've read all the books in this series and might start reading this 1 today. the series has interesting plot lines that keep u hooked on reading the books to find out whats happening in the story. it also has many great characters and nice artwork. another awesome book series to read is Rosario Vampire which is equally just as great to read and will also keep u waiting for the next volume in the series to come out!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mina Tepes begins her counter measures, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 13 (Paperback)
Great story for mature audiences who like vampire stories. Continuing the story of Mina Tepes and her fight against several opponents.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, October 5, 2013
This review is from: Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 13 (Paperback)
thank you so much and i recommend it a lot, you should buy it quickly you are going to enjoy it

4.0 out of 5 stars the contuning story of a romance between a Werewolf and a vampire queen, July 27, 2013
C. Lucas (middle of nowhere USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 13 (Paperback)
If you are looking at this then you are near the end of the series. I would say that if you are intrested in a action romance manga between a young werewolf and a vampire queen, go get either vol 1 or the omnibus that has vols 1-3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Manga!, July 11, 2013
Jennifer (Henderson, NV USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 13 (Paperback)
I first started by watching Season 1 on Netflix...been hooked since then. I wish they'd do a Season 2...it would definitely be worth it. It ended with a major cliff hanger, but at least I have the books now! Good buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars return of the king LoL, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 13 (Paperback)
Fan's will love the return of the true "Princes of the night"! no more hints lol, buy the book you'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, May 23, 2013
This review is from: Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 13 (Paperback)
would like to have more details in the description, but apart from that I'm happy with everything.

going to recommend your product to the friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series to get for reading, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 13 (Paperback)
I just got this a few days ago.

I like the first part of the story with Akira awakening with new werewolf and more power to destroy a long enemy in a cradle in Amazon. The rest is lack of substance about the society towards someone who is different.

Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 13
Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 13 by Nozomu Tamaki (Paperback - October 2, 2012)
$11.99 $8.47