Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Hot Pink|Change

on January 22, 2013
Got this bag for my 5 year old daughter to take to ballet classes. It is perfect! Good quality and super cute. Looks small but has lots of space on the inside to fit extra clothes, ballet slippers, tap shoes, and a bottle of water. My daughter can carry it easily.

Update 1/30/13. After only 2 uses of this bag, the strap is coming apart from one side of the bag!! I am so disappointed. It does not look easy to mend either. I have contacted the seller and am awaiting a response.

Update 2/19/13. Customer service sent me a brand new bag without any fuss. Didn't even make me ship back the old one. Let's see if it lasts. I'm satisfied for now...

Update 6/10/13. The 2nd one has held up well, no problems. I think the purchase was worth it, especially for the price and given the excellent customer service. Am bumping my stars from 3 to 4.
on February 16, 2012
I got this for my daughter for dance class and she loves it. Its exactly how its pictured. Was kind of worried about the size but its perfect its alot bigger than i expected. reading the other reviews i didnt think it was gonna be that big but its alot bigger and i am glad i ordered it. it fits both tap and ballet shoes.her hair accessories, brush, 3 outfits and room for more. She loves it and its so cute! I am really glad i bought this! GREAT BUY!
on January 12, 2012
I purchased this bag to carry my daughter's tap and ballet things to and from class. The color is as pictured, but I thought the bag would be larger than what it actually is. It would be too small for me to carry as an adult, but it will fit my 5 year old perfectly. I have 2 pair of shoes, a leo and a tutu and a small bag for hair products, and the bag is pretty much full. If you have an older dancer, you might want to consider a larger bag but it is perfect for what we will use it for!
on April 28, 2015
Very nice bag. Prettier in person. My daughter loves it for her ballet and jazz stuff.
review image review image review image review image review image
on October 15, 2011
My daughter loves this bag! It is adorable and she is always getting complements on it. She loves it so much that she carried it everywhere for the first week and even slept with it!! I highly recommend this product.
on November 13, 2015
DO NOT BUY!!! TERRIBLE QUALITY!! I bought this as a birthday gift and it was used maybe 3 times before the strap started to come apart. I exchanged it for a new one thinking it was just a defect. The second bag lasted 15 minutes before falling apart! It only had ballet slippers, a hairbrush, and some Bobby pins in it, so it's not like it was too heavy. Oh and the bow, which is just glued on, came off too!! A complete piece of junk! WORST PURCHASE EVER!!!!
review image review image review image review image
on April 26, 2015
I've had this a few months now and it has been holding up nicely. Great quality. No tears or loose threads, and (surprisingly) the sequins have not been falling off. The strap can also be made short enough for my 3 year old to carry, but long enough for me to carry too. It isn't a huge bag but easily holds my daughter's gymnastics change of clothes and snack, or as an overnight bag.
on June 1, 2016
I got this as a dance bag for my 4 year old to use for dance class and gymnastics. It is the perfect size for her to hold and carry on her own without help. The strap is adjustable for her height. It holds a nice about of clothing in it. She takes it to daycare with her and changes there. It initially holds her dance leotard, leggings, and shoes with room to spare. After she changes it holds her clothes and shoes with ease. It zips nicely and have a nice design on the bag. The bag is good quality and wipes with a wet cloth to wash it. I have not put it in a washing machine so am unsure how it would hold up, but wiping it with a wet rag has so far kept it clean. We are very happy with the purchase.
on February 20, 2015
Arrived yesterday with one end of the strap hanging by a thread. Extremely Poor Quality! Going back!
review image
on January 4, 2016
Very cute bad, but quality was lacking for me. My daughter is 10 and i got this for her when she started dance at age 8, but the bow fell off right away, and the netting pocket on the side busted a hole that we only knew of because all her hair stuff she put there was gone, and we never recovered it since it fell out and we never knew. It's a nice starter bag, but I had to go bigger because now she takes more dance classes, and it's not even close to being big enough.