- Save 22% each on Qualifying items offered by Reperdesign when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Dance like no one's watching
|Price:||$7.00 + $4.49 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
SOME THINGS TO NOTE:
1- don't just eye it. make sure you get a laser level or put it on crooked delibritely.
2- i used a heat gun and washcloth to make sure there were no bubble, shine and it adhered firmly.
3- GO SLOW- the letter thickness is THIN (sometimes only 1/8") and STRETCHES out of shape easily. That is where the heat helped a lot - i could shrink it back to size.
4- your arms will get very tired if you are working above eye level.
5- it took my about 2 1/2 hours. And I have extensive experience doing this.
It looks hand painted, the glossiness of the vinyl does not go away, but with the heat it shrank into the texture and looks amazing.
I would not get this product again just because of the thinnest of the lettering, but I have purchased other products from this company and have been very happy.
this is the 3rd wall vinyl I've purchased and I love them. They are so effective and easy to put up.
Great value for money!
1. It arrives in a tube. Lay it flat and put even medium weight on it to flatten it out.
2. Carefully peel off the backing. Eyeball where you want it and attach only the smallest bit of corner on the top of each end.
3. Get a level out and make sure you're level. Once it's stuck, it's not moving.
4. Press the entire thing evenly and carefully and SLOWLY to the wall to avoid bubbles.
5. I let it sit for a few minutes.
6. Slowly peel back the backing. If a little piece stays attached, just push it back against the wall, rub it back and forth and try again. This worked for me EVERY time.
7. The entire process took less than 10 minutes once it was flat and I absolutely love it.
I would totally buy again!
i gave four stars because the top two lines out of the for have larger letters which bothers me a little, buy its not too noticeable and still looks great. regardless, its worth the price and looks nice. good buy
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to apply on my wall and I liked it better then trying to find a picture to hang up.Published 1 month ago by Mrandall94
I love this and it sticks well to the wall. The only complaint is that they've changed the packaging. You have to cut them out and place them to the backing. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mom of Two
The item when it came was not as pictured. The quality was not good. The seller told me that I had to put it together to get it to look like the picture but the quality was so... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I split them up and they look great on a small wall, great filler and get lots of compliments on the saying!Published 9 months ago by that_girl
I love this quote, it reminds me of being free...it's easy to adhere to the wall and is adherent enough that the letters stick to the wall and the ends do not curl up. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Nia