Dance off the Inches: Country Line Dance
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Welcome to Dance Off the Inches: Country Line Dance. If you’d like to boot scoot your way to a healthier body, then this program is for you. Dancer Amy Blackburn will bring a little southern style to your neck of the woods with three country line dances that will get your feet movin’ and give you the confidence to hit the dance floor anywhere. No experience? No problem. This fun, energizing dance party is for anyone: any shape, any size, and any age – at any time. So saddle up, and get ready to have a blast while you blast off some calories!
This program features the Dance Off The Inches Step Guide. In just 10 minutes, your dance leader will teach you the 10 steps that you’ll need to easily dance off the inches through this whole program.
Featured in Fitness Magazine, July 2009.
Top Customer Reviews
1. There is a separate step guide that comes on this DVD. Unless you are already familiar with line dancing, I strongly recommend you do the step guide first as the instructor does not slow down during the routines to teach you a new step. In the step guide, the instructor walks you through the step in half time and then takes you up to speed. You learn 10 new steps and some of them are a bit complicated. There is not a lot of repetition, so I even recommend you try the step guide a couple of times before doing the routines.
2. What I like about this DVD is that the steps are complicated and there are a lot of steps to a routine, so it keeps you interested. If you're just looking for a simple dance routine, this may not be the one for you. Normally, I can do most dance DVD's pretty well on the second or third attempt. I think it will take me about 5 or 6 times before I get down all of the routines.
3. There is some hopping, so the DVD is not totally low impact. If you don't hop, you can modify the steps fairly easily.
4. Because of the style of the dance, there is less upper body movement than the typical dance DVD. My feet stay pretty busy, so I don't miss the arm movements. I have also found that this DVD is good for improving balance.
5. Like most dance DVD's, it does not give the very physically fit an challenging workout. But it's fun and keeps you interested.
6. The instructor does a fair to good job of cuing, but there is some room for improvement.
All in all, I do like this dance video and I recommend it as a lot of fun. If you like this DVD you may also like dance DVD's with Jennifer Galardi as the instructor. She offers routines with similar intensity, slightly less complexity in the foot work and more upper body movement. Enjoy!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This video's so bad, it's hilarious. Hubby and I found ourselves laughing so hard that we looked forward to the daily giggle. Read morePublished 3 months ago by S. Sanner
LOL I bought it as a gift to my ol lady and I hate it BBBBUUUUTTTT she loves it every time I come into the house she has it on and bouncing around the living room,, guys If you... Read morePublished 5 months ago by arnold totch
The dances were very strange and extremely easy. Felt AwkwardPublished 5 months ago by Allison Campbell