Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3-Software Only...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 61% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3-Software Only - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$44.99 + $3.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$5.00 (10%)|
- Extensive new modes, including a fresh new Workout Mode, fun new Story Mode, Kids Modes with much simpler controls and Lesson Mode (DDR School) to practice timing and the direction of arrows so that new dancers can learn the basic.
- Exclusive gimmicks such as the Hip Roll and Bump Arrows appear in-game and built-in fitness functionality allows you to punch while moving your hips to get a workout in while playing.
- Costume customization of your DanceDanceRevolution dancer, including your importable Miis.
- Game include 2-4 local multiplayer support in versus mode and contains 60 tracks on disc, including major licensed master original Latin tracks.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1. You can use this game with the Wii Fit board, and just bump your hips in the right direction and shake the hand controllers, or you can use the dance pad.
2. I love the workout modes. This is why I got this game. Really the only games we've played on the Wii are the Wii Fit games and we love those too, this is a great addition.
3. You can get a workout without feeling like you are working out. I'm still getting the hang of the game and have it set on Beginner mode and I'm just keeping up. It's enough of a challenge to be enjoyable but I know I still have plenty of room to progress (probably our biggest complaint about the Wii Fit games, not enough progression).
I do wish we could download more songs directly to the game, although it does evidently include the songs from HDP 1 & 2 (not sure if I've figured out how to unlock them or not). All in all I'm having a blast with it.
Overall though, it's definitely a fun way to get a short workout in!
She takes 5 dance classes a week. She finds it challenging. It makes her sweat.
We are happy with it because the game meets our expectations of been challenging and a good cardiovascular workout. We want our daughter to have fun in a healthy way.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There really just aren't that many songs to dance to. I think my kids played this once and then went back to Just Dance (which they don't really care for either). Read morePublished 9 months ago by Natasha Sellner
It does not register the arm movements very well, DDR Wii is better at that. The songs awkwardly cut off part way through. The music video are pretty amusing I guess. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Elizabeth C. Stege
I had been searching for this game for sometime. Out of all the DDR games, this one is my favorite.Published on March 6, 2013 by Jeneveri L. Brown
I OWN ALL THREE DDR DISK AND ITS A CHALLENGE FOR YOU WITH ALL THREE. YOU REALLY GET A WORKOUT WHEN YOU HAVE THE DANCE PAD WITH THESE DISK. Read morePublished on May 7, 2012 by GARY LOVE
wow the price just doubled its not worth twice the previous cost. there are better options out there. surprised, usually Amazon has good dealsPublished on November 18, 2011 by DEW
I would rate this game a five, but I haven't been able to do it without any backup dancers. Modesty is an issue to me, so I wish I could dictate how modest the backup dancers are... Read morePublished on September 12, 2011 by Martichka
Got DDR DPR with it's mat and controllers for Xmas last year having been nagging for it for a little while. Read morePublished on September 9, 2011 by Miechelle H