- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$399.00 & FREE Shipping|
OptiShot Golf Simulator is the world’s #1. The OptiShot Golf Simulator unites award-winning technology with ease of use. It’s compact enough to fit in a briefcase, yet sophisticated enough to produce results.
Designed to work with every club in your bag, it requires no big set-up or big expense. In fact, with an OptiShot Golf Simulator all you need is space enough to swing your clubs and a desire to improve. With that, you’ll lower your scores. Guaranteed.
The OptiShot Golf Simulator has sixteen precisely-tuned, high-speed 48MHz infrared sensors. Each one instantly tracks your club -- before, during and after contact -- giving you precise and accurate feedback on each and every shot.
Get instant and detailed feedback on:
* Club head speed +/-2.0 MPH * Face angle +/-1.5
* Swing path +/-1.9 * Distance traveled
* Face contact * Swing tempo * Shot shape
OptiShot Golf Simulator with laptop
* Infrared Optical Swing Pad
* OptiShot Golf 3DD Golf Software
* USB cable (10 ft.)
* Foam practice balls
* Adjustable rubber tees
* Quick start guide
* 180-Day Warranty
* Free software updates
* Windows Vista, 7 or 8
* Graphics Card: 256MB Adapter
* RAM with OpenGL 2.0 support
* 3GB Hard Disk Drive Storage
* 2GB RAM
* Sets up quickly and easily in small spaces
* Play with up to 4 people
* Hit every shot from tee to green
* Instant visual feedback and results
* Ultra high-def graphics
* Practice with state-of-the-art accuracy
* See your shot patterns
* Practice, play, swing from any point on the track
* All on legendary world-famous replicated courses
* Immersive and realistic 3-Dimensional environment
Would you like to give feedback on images?.
|Length: 9:59 Mins|
1. It's hard for me to get to the driving range on a regular basis to practice.
2. I only get to play golf once a month due to my schedule and family.
3. Read more
My husband is very pleased with this so far, although he's only had time to play a few times. We had a hard time finding the 'ideal' set up where he would have enough clearance to... Read morePublished 1 day ago by katie rene siffert
Be prepared to adjust the settings on each club- fix your lighting- if your driver is black on the underside it won't read it very well at all. Read morePublished 23 days ago by David
The software itself is good but the hitting pad is suboptimal & thin. They should use a thicker turf. The pad imparts shock to hand if you hit slightly wrongPublished 1 month ago by reviewer
Got this and love it!! Am currently building a nice simulator around it with an impact screen and projector. Will even be able to use real balls. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Martin Hook
I got one today and played with it all day...I'm gonna be sore in the morning! One the side if being accurate it did pick up on my normal draw and occasional snap hook. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jp
I have owned this unit for 2 years and I still use it all the time (when I can't get to the course, at night after putting the kids to bed, when it is cold outside, etc). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mark J. Yoder
Did not get to use game. Requirement for 256mb of memory is not necessarily correct. Mine had 326mb and was inadequate. Read morePublished 3 months ago by TerryB