DancinDogg OptiShot Infrared Golf Simulator feature:
|Price:||$250.00 + $93.96 shipping|
|You Save:||$149.95 (37%)|
OptiShot Golf Simulator is the world’s #1. The OptiShot Golf Simulator unites award-winning technology with ease of use. It’s compact enough to fit in a briefcase, yet sophisticated enough to produce results.
Designed to work with every club in your bag, it requires no big set-up or big expense. In fact, with an OptiShot Golf Simulator all you need is space enough to swing your clubs and a desire to improve. With that, you’ll lower your scores. Guaranteed.
The OptiShot Golf Simulator has sixteen precisely-tuned, high-speed 48MHz infrared sensors. Each one instantly tracks your club -- before, during and after contact -- giving you precise and accurate feedback on each and every shot.
Get instant and detailed feedback on:
* Club head speed +/-2.0 MPH * Face angle +/-1.5
* Swing path +/-1.9 * Distance traveled
* Face contact * Swing tempo * Shot shape
OptiShot Golf Simulator with laptop
* Infrared Optical Swing Pad
* OptiShot Golf 3DD Golf Software
* USB cable (10 ft.)
* Foam practice balls
* Adjustable rubber tees
* Quick start guide
* 180-Day Warranty
* Free software updates
* Windows Vista, 7 or 8
* Graphics Card: 256MB Adapter
* RAM with OpenGL 2.0 support
* 3GB Hard Disk Drive Storage
* 2GB RAM
* Sets up quickly and easily in small spaces
* Play with up to 4 people
* Hit every shot from tee to green
* Instant visual feedback and results
* Ultra high-def graphics
* Practice with state-of-the-art accuracy
* See your shot patterns
* Practice, play, swing from any point on the track
* All on legendary world-famous replicated courses
* Immersive and realistic 3-Dimensional environment
Would you like to give feedback on images?
|Length: 10:00 Mins|
Wanted to like it... but its more of a fun golf game than a swing fixer / simulator. Hitting a ball off it makes me nervous because of how exposed the sensors are and hitting... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Benjamin D. Heller
I was worried about the quality of the software and sensors when I purchased the simulator. Now that I have had it for 2 weeks I cannot be more happy with this simulator. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Timothy Webb
I have had the Optishot for about 6 months and I grow more in love with it as time goes along. I am not a great golfer (mid 90's and getting better), but time with the clubs in... Read morePublished 2 months ago by J.T.M.
Wonderful product. Going to help me get through the winter.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
1. It's hard for me to get to the driving range on a regular basis to practice.
2. I only get to play golf once a month due to my schedule and family.
3. Read more
My husband is very pleased with this so far, although he's only had time to play a few times. We had a hard time finding the 'ideal' set up where he would have enough clearance to... Read morePublished 3 months ago by katie rene siffert
Be prepared to adjust the settings on each club- fix your lighting- if your driver is black on the underside it won't read it very well at all. Read morePublished 3 months ago by David