Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on July 16, 2013
When I was a kid I was sure that I was going to hell for listening to this album, very ethereal and transcending. A great beat and the haunting voice of Robert Plant. This song is very blues sounding with a strong lead guitar riff.
on April 1, 2009
Of course I am very biased since Led Zep. was a major band when I was in H.S. I am a guitar/bass musician myself and I tend to judge a song by the style and quality of the instruments. Though on this song you hear Robert Plant lead singer who normally has a heavy rock and roll voice is very moderate (no heavy screaming and other effects) and sets this song apart from songs like "Whole lot of love". He sings very well in general but I like his moderate style on this track.

The guitar lead and slide style is incredible by Jimmy Page and it is mixed A+ with the rest of the song it really stands out.

Overall listen to the preview which is just a hint on how well this song was composed.

Stuart W. Buchanan (Los Angeles, California USA)
on November 8, 2013
This is a great Zeppelin song: immediately accessible, and yet solid, powerful, haunting (in the slide guitar over the top)...and yes, even danceable! Oh, and did I mention fun?
on January 5, 2014
The chunk of music that comprises Houses of the Holy and Physical Graffiti is among the best rock has offered.
on May 25, 2016