Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$1.75

on May 23, 2011
This is a great love story! It is believable and the main characters deal with the issue of abuse from different perspectives. There is a secondary love story (Kassy & Vicki) in the book, which is good also! I just wished there were more pages dedicated to the forming of their relationship! For the price and the meatiness of the book, it was definitely a bargain!.....I've read almost all of Altonya Washington's books, and I LOVE THEM!!!! Ms. Washington, keep doing what you do with the style that you do it with!...I'm anxiously waiting for the next installment of the Tesano family!!!!!
on June 5, 2011
I thought the story was amazing from the beginning to end. The bickering between Kantey and Zelda in the beginning was extremely comical. These 2 had some kind of amazing chemistry, and the love scenes were off the hook. I also like how the story was so complete. We were able to see their full courtship, then to their marriage, and the birth of their children. Overall the author did an excellent job. I'd highly recommend this book.
on August 22, 2014
Dang..This novel was my everything in the world of romance and love. I can't put my feelings about this read into anything intelligent just yet. Just words like awesome, extraordinary,great storylines, so carefully choreographed..
Dang, Altonya this writing deserves Ten stars.
on January 22, 2013
This is the first time I've read anything by this author and I was very impressed. At first I felt like to many characters were being thrown around and it was a bit distracting. After the first couple of chapters it got much better. This book had the right amount of sex and romance, very exciting suspenseful parts, low lows and wonderful highs. I was very happy with the end and was glad I came across this title.
on September 2, 2012
I love a great romance novel and Altonya Washington delivered with a happy ending. Zelda had a dream but her abusive ex took that away from her. With new strength and determination Zela starts a new life in a new city and fine true love with Kantey's. I have read many books by this author and her style of writing will leave you breathless and wanting more. Great job!
VINE VOICEon June 16, 2011
This is a great contemporary story. The author did a remarkable job pulling me in and not letting go until the last sentence in the story. I enjoyed the storyline, supporting characters and the witty dialogue. The main characters were flawed yet honest and vulnerable. I admired Zelda's strength and Kantey's protective full alpha male personality; together they were explosive. This is a book I would read over and over again.
on May 30, 2011
This is a wonderful beautiful story. Zelda and Kantey wow they were so special together. This is a long well written story of finding love, building a relationship and forever love.
on September 21, 2011
I really enjoyed this book. I couldn't put it down. I loved the chemistry between the two characters and it was a great love story, through all their obstacles they fought for their relationship. I am reading this book a second time and great price for the kindle. I download a lot of books and I don't always want to pay almost $10 for a book. Thank you Ms. Washington. I would like to meet someone like Kantey. lol.
on June 14, 2011
DWD was an amazing love story! The main character gave her soulmate a run for his money and for a very good reason. There was plenty of action, mystery, romance, and ohhhhhhhhh so much fun packed in this book! I could not put this novel down and finished the ebook in one day!
on July 14, 2011
This was a long story... maybe she could have made it into two parts.
The characters had a great connection and I liked the storyline.
I'm sick of the name Gary though... it has been appearing in a lot of books lately.
LOL.
Great read and even better price.