5.0 out of 5 stars Cute
Cute and soft. I bought this for my 8-month-old niece and it's her favorite toy. I'm glad I can be comfortable with her chewing on it and not be afraid of there being something harmful in the fabric.
Published on September 30, 2010 by Mama Fish

3.0 out of 5 stars tag is long and rough
it's cute and I support the "green baby" cause, that's why I was willing to spend so much on a stuffed toy, but I was a little disappointed that he was not as "plush" as he appears to be and that he is MADE IN CHINA. His exterior texture is like a towel, not smooth nor rough, just blah, but he is squishable and a good carry along size.
Published 14 months ago by Jazmin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars tag is long and rough, October 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, September 30, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Was a favorite when she was 5 months old, September 3, 2012
This review is from: Dandelion Believe Organic Plush Toy, Small Elephant (Baby Product)
This review is coming a little late, but: when my toddler was 5 months old, she couldn't get enough of this elephant! She teethed on it's ears, trunk, and tail, and went straight for it every time we had tummy time. It also encouraged her to roll over if we put it next to her. When she got older, it got put on the side....and now, it stays in the toy box most of the time, but she'll pull it out now and again to put in her crib to sleep with (along with other "crib buddies" as we dub them around here). It is a small elephant (about the size of half of a shoebox) but it was easy to transport with us when she was younger and needed a "lovey" of sorts. It's easy to clean too -- I just put it in the wash and dryer with her clothes when I did a load of her laundry, and it came out fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very soft, January 10, 2011
Got this for my daughter for Christmas; she loves rhinos. It's nice and she loves it, but it isn't very soft at all. It's really, really scratchy. I've never seen a stuffed animal that feels like this one does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Green Baby Toy, February 16, 2011
I got this Dandelion Rhino for my ten month old and he adores it! He loves to chew on the knotted tail and horn. I love that it's organic and I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals in my son's toys. It's soft, and kind of feels like a very soft towel. It's been in the wash with no changes to the toy, and seems to be holding up well to my son's abuses. I also like the cute detail of the word "Believe" on the side of the Rhino, it's another nice touch that makes it more delightful to parents as well as their children. I would definitely recommend to parents, as it is different than what most kids have (being a rhino) and you don't have to worry about what is in the fabric that could hurt your baby!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great durable stuffed animal for an infant, September 1, 2014
My daughter received this from her grandparents when she was about two months, after I got her the Bear version. I wish it were a little softer, but it is cuddly and small, perfect for small hands, and my daughter enjoyed it for quite a while. She seemed to grow out of it around 1, but it's just come out of the closet for my second daughter, and she loves it just as much. I really love that it is durable enough that it can be passed down without looking old or raggedy, and that it is so easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, March 14, 2014
My son loves this so we bought a second! Organic materials and machine washable (a must with active little boys).

4.0 out of 5 stars White Elephant Gift, February 26, 2014
I purchased this for a white elephant gift exchange, I thought it was hilarious, not everyone was in agreement. I ended up stealing this back from the person that won it because I thought it was so cute. We are expecting our first child and I thought this would look super cute in her nursery. No buttons or anything she can swallow and it's soft. Glad I purchased it and stole it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, January 17, 2014
this elephant is really cute. my 18 month old granddaughter loved it. I would recommend it. I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 14, 2014
Cute little elephant, just like the picture. Just the right size for a baby to hold, chew on and cuddle.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›