Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: Amazon VideoChange
Price:$9.99

on December 26, 2009
Dan Cook is one of a kind. He is sharp, witty and straight up. Vicious Circle is one of his best. He is hilarious! Whenever I need a good laugh I put this dvd in. I can't say enough about it. One of my best purchases at Amazon.
on October 16, 2010
Dane Cook is pee-your-pants funny in this performance. You will love watching him speaking the truths people dont like to admit! one hour and forty minutes of laughing your butt off!
on December 23, 2014
The streaning stopped and paused every 3-4 mins for modt of it... its was a bad download Show was GREAT - but very frustrating to watch.
on July 22, 2015
Dane Cook is great in this. If possible get all your comedy on DVD. I made the mistake and got my stuff on CD by mistake.
on January 23, 2016
Great show, had me laughing the whole time. If you have never seen Dane Cook, his show is NOT for kids.
on January 27, 2013
I purchased this on Amazon and watched it on my Roku. The quality was great and I absolutely love this!
on April 15, 2013
I used to own this DVD, I but lost it. Had to buy it again! He is absolutely figgin' hilarious(:
on April 28, 2015
Very funny will have you laughing from start to finish
on May 28, 2015
he's funny. what more do you need to know.
on October 4, 2015