5.0 out of 5 stars buy two
I got one for my Nikon P4 camera to see if it worked cause the instruction manual only goes up to 1gb tested. But 2gb works just fine with 499 pictures at 8m fine. So I got another one even cheaper than the last one. Buy your li batteries here on amazon to.
Published on September 22, 2007 by Greg Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product
Published on January 1, 2008 by Wise Balthazar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product, January 1, 2008
This review is from: Dane Elec 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
I bought this product for my mother as a present. She took hundreds of pictures and now cannot download them or access them. What a disappointment! Do not buy this product. I have tried to contact the company in vain. I called their phone number. It has been disconnected. I emailed them countless times. No reply. Now I can't even find the company when doing a simple google search. Buy this product at your own peril. I cannot recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy two, September 22, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., September 19, 2007
This review is from: Dane Elec 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
This memory card arrived quickly and worked perfectly right out of the box. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not as cheap as you., November 18, 2006
This review is from: Dane Elec 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
HEH. Couldn't resist. I was looking for a cheap SD and lo and behold I fond one. I have been music on it and using or my treo 650. So far so good! Just goes to show you don't have to pay a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, May 19, 2008
This review is from: Dane Elec 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
Note: I bought this for use in the Kodak Easyshare EX-1011 digital picture frame.

No problems, easy to use and a decent price.I would HIGHLY reccomend buying at least 2GB for any digital picture frame...even if one uploads still photos at 400KB per image, those numbers add up.
And since the didigtal frame allows for video and audio as well, you'll eat up 2GB in no time.

Kodak Easyshare EX-1011 10-Inch Digital Picture Frame with Wireless Capability

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Memory Card, January 2, 2008
This review is from: Dane Elec 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
I ordered this card for my wife's digital picture frame in early December. It arrived in one week's time and I had no problems with shipping. I was able to directly transfer pictures to the card from my camera. The card was inserted into her picture frame and has been performing flawlessly ever since.

5.0 out of 5 stars incredibly inexpensive memory., December 29, 2009
This review is from: Dane Elec 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
i bought 3 of these for dirt cheap. i cannot say what their speeds are and if they are on par with high performance SD cards, but they do have the advertised capacity and they do work. FOR THE PRICE i would recommend them. i've only used them in a digital camera and have had no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, good price.., July 30, 2008
B. Geist (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dane Elec 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
I purchased this memory card for use specifically with a Kodak picture frame. Works great, and was cheap. Couldn't be happier.

Bruce Geist

1.0 out of 5 stars Customer & Tech service NON EXIISTANT!!!, November 29, 2007
This review is from: Dane Elec 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
I purchased this SD card because it was "recommended" on the amazon web site for the Kodak digital picture frame. However, the card doesn't work in the frame, or my computer. It may only need to be formatted, or it may not be compatible....I wouldn't know though, because after 3 phone calls and an email to the customer and tech service "answering machine" and email account in the past week I have had no response!

It is really poor when you buy a new product and can't get in touch with the company for suppport. The card comes with absolutely no instructions or reccomendations

5.0 out of 5 stars works Fine, September 12, 2009
Taketime (Chesterfield, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dane Elec 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
I am using this in a digital photo frame. It works fine, no problems.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›