Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Beauty Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on bgg

on August 23, 2011
Being a big fan of J Scott Campbell's art and the original DG series, I opted to purchase this title. I have to report that I am very disappointed. It appears the creators of the Kindle version of the comic decided it was best to crop the individual panels from the comic and place them one on each page. Imagine reading a comic book one panel at a time in portrait mode or two panels at a time in landscape.

Perhaps it is a limitation of the platform, but it does not make for an enjoyable experience for me.
VINE VOICEon June 30, 2013
This seems like a fun title. The action is good as is the artwork. My only problem is the panel shows one pane per page. I've seen a preview for the deluxe compilation and the panel view works fine, so I'm thinking the problems are limited to this preview edition.

Overall, I think it's worth continuing it and I'd recommend it.
on January 28, 2013
I had a hard time getting past the second page. Poorly written with barely passable artwork. I'm glad this didn't cost me anything.
on February 1, 2015
This is the first comic I have sampled on the Kindle. Wow very cool really readable. Really makes Danger Girl look good.