Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dangerous Intentions
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 10, 2010
This is an absolute treasure for movie watchers and collectors as well as its based on a true story of women who are abused in marriages and I,m glad i brought this dvd. Many would not know what it is like to be in the same situation or where to turn and for that mother I really feel for, More movies of both sexes as it happens to men that get abused as well should be told and maybe society should be made more aware of this instead of it be hidden like it has been for years. Maybe with this type of thing going on the abuser will stop and think better before acting in temper. The story line could not have been better and the acting was not overdone. A movie not to be missed and worth buying.
on July 23, 2015
very good movie. i watched it immediately after getting it.the lady who played the abused wife was very believable. through out the entire film i was rooting for her. i was hopeing hed die. i hated her step mother. the woman just kept on the abusers side and kept helping him.it also sucked that witness protection kicked her out of it. they knew how much danger she was in.it did not surprise me that the husband wanted to kill the wife and daughter at the end. being its based off a true story i wonder what happened to the real woman and her daughter this is based off after all this. he was arrested in the end of the movie but you read what it says after words and find out he got out in 1995. i wonder if he finaly got to them and killed them. they need to go further into this. make a special about them.i hate that some men abuse women.these men are loosers. haveing them go to classes among other abusers doesnt help. like in this one they learn what to say to make people believe they changed.great movie
on January 29, 2014
The story of a battered woman and I imagine the story of a lot of battered women. First there's the stepmother who couldn't understand the problem but the father understood and was ready to kill the husband played by Corbin Berson (sp?). From shelter to shelter to shelter, to live in fear every day, to watch your back, I can't imagine living that kind of life. One day my husband threw me across the room during an argument and then cornered me in the bathroom and started pinching me (hurt like hell). The next day I called my lawyer dad and asked him to start divorce papers. I was scared, afraid, concerned (I had a daughter under two) but I wasn't going to stick around and let this get any further. He left, my life changed for the better, got a job and lived a normal happy life until I met the man of my dreams (32 years wed). So there is hope ladies-don't put up with this sh.t--get out while the gettin's good-at the first time of violence. You'll be glad you did. I don't mean to make light of the situation as in this story but there are options, underground shelters, family who may help.....just get out and get help; it's out there!!! Good luck!
on January 9, 2006
This movie is gripping and realistic as it addresses Domestic Violence. Educational, thought-provoking, as it draws you into the storyline. It deserves more attention.
on March 21, 2014
This is a great movie-- it "brings home" the horrors of spousal abuse. I saw it, a few years ago, and am glad that I was able to purchase it for my video library. You can get some videos from Amazon that you can't get anywhere else.
on December 14, 2013
When I first saw this movie, I never thought how violent domestic abuse can be. Corbin Bernsen played the abuser strikingly well and Donna Mills the victim, just the same. It hurts when this happens, and you feel for the child who grows up in such environment, like I did.
on October 2, 2013
Very good portrayal of a true story & does a good job of illustrating what goes on in the mind of an abuser and the victim. Excellent acting by both Donna Mills and Corbin Bernson. Very absorbing & worth watching (if you can).
on March 11, 2013
This is a great movie about the trials of a battered woman and her child at the hands of her abusive husband. It details the efforts of one woman to provide a safe haven for her and her daughter, and the lengths her husband will take to keep her in his control. This movie has a lot of twists and turns, and it keeps the viewer involved. An excellent movie with superb acting!
on April 7, 2014
I GOT THIS MOVIE AND I WATCHED IT OVER 4 TIMES ALREADY IT IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE
I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST SEEN IT ON LIFETIME IT STILL GIVES ME CHILLS
THANK YOU AMAZON FOR HAVING SUCH GREAT MOVIES
on September 16, 2013
shipped fast and arrived early. a wonderful movie based on a true story about a woman, Beth, who leaves her abusive husband and hides in a shelter with their young daughter, Lori. they befriend another battered wife, Kaye, with two young children. but Kaye's murder forces Beth and Lori to join the witness protection program and relocate to Kansas.