Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 4, 2014
For a 5'3" tall women very long. I'll have to take at least 6" off. Long in crotch, too. Since the fabric is very light weight, I just rolled the waist once and stitched it. I wish there were more cotton in the blend and that company made these in petite.
on February 28, 2014
I do a lot of online shopping and I fear for what I may get in the mail. The material is nice, the craftsmanship of the garment is very good. These pants are nicely flowing, it is not too long or too short. The color is very nice. I washed it and laid it out to dry, and it still looks like the photo. I would recommend this pants.
on October 29, 2013
I enjoy these pants they have room and they feel so good on my legs! Matter of Fact I am wearing them now!

So excited!
on July 24, 2014
The actual pants are more like a 3/5. I gave them a 1/5 because the fact to send these back you have to pay an arm and a leg to send them to ENGLAND!! That's right, the seller of these is from England. To send them back I would have to pay half of what I already paid for them. I find that totally inappropriate to be selling clothing to the United States, when the seller is in England. When you get clothing over the internet, there is a chance that the clothes don't fit right and they need to be returned (like in my case). I'm very disappointed.

As for the pants, I like the material, I like the length, I like the fit... other than the crotch area. I own several palazzo/gaucho pants and these are the only ones that I've ever tried on that fit so weird in the crotch. There is a "gathering" of some of the material there, even though there is nothing to obstruct the pants. So the flow of the pants all goes in a downward nice line, except when you get to the crotch area, the material gathers from the mid-waist area to the crotch and the lines go kind of sideways. What I'm saying is these lines actually draw your eye to the area... which is not the area I would like people to be looking at.

I am a plus size woman, and I think these were not made correctly to fit a plus size woman. I am pear shaped with a larger bootie so maybe this is part of the reason?

Either way it looks like I'm stuck with them. They will be great hang around the home pants because they are comfortable.
on February 12, 2014
These are run of the mill palazzo pants. Very well made and pretty...BUT they are very long. I am 5'6" and had to trim off 3 inches and hem it in order to wear them with high heels...lol
on October 21, 2013
Good fit comfortable a little pricey for the quality. Washes well remove from dryer fast so they don't wrinkle. I would tell friends tom
on November 20, 2013
These pants are fine, but very thin and cheaply made. Soft and comfortable, though the crotch fits a bit strangely, so I don't wear them nearly as much as I'd hoped. Great lounge around pants, but I had hoped to pair them with a blouse to wear to school. I don't think they are appropriate for that.
on March 18, 2014
I love these pants, got them in black and brown. I ordered an 18 and got 20-22 but because of the elastic waist I decided not to return them. They are so comfortable. I am 5'8" and the length is great, even for someone taller it should be fine. I would not recommend for short women unless you don't mind getting them hemmed. These pants are sooooo comfortable and I wear them to work with no issues.
on December 3, 2013
I just received my pair of gold, leopard print pillazo pant! I absolutely love, love, love the fit! Love the long, flowing, comfortable material! I Came back to order more in other colors, but my size is not available! :(
on May 5, 2014
They fit just as I expected, needing to be hemmed for someone short like myself. They fit well otherwise just wish they had been available in a petite size since it's costing me more money to have them hemmed than it did to buy them.