Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2013
This was the second show in a long series of "Secret Millionaire" programs. I happen to be a friend of Marc Paskin who was the featured millionaire. He did a great job and showed his genuine compassionate side. Hats off to Marc for helping the show to get off to a great start, plus personally helping some folks in Detroit who needed a boost. This was one of the best episodes in the series, well worth watching
on December 3, 2014
I watched it for Ali Brown who I've met and seen speak a number of times. Watched her grow her company and this is one of the outcomes---that she is able to give away a bit of her money for less fortunate.
on May 9, 2014
I think this tv show is awesome!! I would love for it to be transferable to my iTunes library. I already have a season pass on iTunes for Season 3. This tv show really showcases the abundance in humanity.
on May 5, 2014
This story is about a young attractive business woman who is a millionaire, going in disguise to do volunteer work for local Venice Beach California homeless services. She personally meets and helps people and gets to know them at several different places, serving them lunch etc., and then based on her experiences she decides who she would like to donate tens of thousands of dollars to - and there is great emotional reaction from the recipients and the giver. It's an interesting and compelling experiment.
on December 3, 2013
Great series, I am really touched to watch the series and how they each decide to give back and help families, citizens who otherwise may not receive help or are overlooked.
on February 24, 2014
I think Dani Johnson is awesome! And I wanted to keep this for my stash of her stuff. And for these prices I could not resist!
on August 13, 2013
Secret Millionaire Rocks...

I really enjoyed these and it's nice to access it when you are ready to watch it!!!
on October 5, 2013
One of my all time favorite TV shows. Doesn't have all of the trash so commonly found in most of today's TV.
on June 8, 2015
Nice to see something positive...
on January 7, 2015