5.0 out of 5 stars For every man, and woman!
If you haven't read the Daniel Plan, you need to! The plan teaches you how to be in control of yourself, how to change the habits that lead to our unhealthy ways. You can search the net for extreme details of this plan.

Published 12 months ago by Jordan River

3.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Plan Journal (just for reading)
Don't order on Kindle. Hard to read and what's the point of a journal if you can't write in it.
Published 8 months ago by Ruth Lupton

5.0 out of 5 stars For every man, and woman!, December 3, 2013
This review is from: Daniel Plan Journal: 40 Days to a Healthier Life (The Daniel Plan) (Hardcover)

The plan was developed by top-notch Doctors and Psychologists, written in a way that will really enable a person to change for a lifetime. But like anything, you have to want it! Its not hard, its not full of gimmicks like so many things out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that helps you understand Weight Loss and a Journal to help the process.., December 16, 2013
First READ pages 11-13 and then you will understand why everything else you've ever tried didn't work so well. I believe that these men have unlocked the secret to weight loss and continued success with a Happier, Healthier Life. 4o days is NOT a long time to spend to obtain life long goals, and 40 days is NOT a long time to realize that you may live a longer, happier, healthier life. I come from a family with longevity, but with health problems. If I can live as long as my Grandmother did 101 years, and still be Healthy and Happy, I'm sure going to try it. Many of the food ideas are not new to me, but adding the FAITH component to a lifelong diet is definitely new to me.. $15 is a ridiculously reasonable price to pay for this additional information...

3.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Plan Journal (just for reading), March 28, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars The Daniel Plan Journal, January 7, 2014
This is an excellent companion to the Daniel Plan book. It really helps to keep you focused as well as helping you see where you need to improve and where you are succeeding. It helps you by making you accountable--and honest with yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, December 23, 2013
I really like this book and have already put it into practice. I would have like pages to put what I learned from the Bible study.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 17, 2013
I am preparing to start my healthy weight loss journey at the New Year. I've been on every diet and program on God's green earth and now I found the right way to get healthy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful journal, December 25, 2013
This will be an excellent tool in my goals to lose weight this year with a daily reflection and encouragement while on this journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars working well so far, January 17, 2014
I enjoyed this journal...it is a journal and you need to buy the book or you can log on to the website..

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 16, 2014
I have been on a search to find something that works for me with my weight loss journey. This journal along with the book have helped me have a renewed focus on weightloss and provided me with everything I need to be able to change my life! I would highly recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, January 8, 2014
Excellent informationprovided to help us get our health in the best possible condition that we can. Was easy to follow.

Daniel Plan Journal: 40 Days to a Healthier Life (The Daniel Plan)
Daniel Plan Journal: 40 Days to a Healthier Life (The Daniel Plan) by Rick Warren (Hardcover - December 3, 2013)
$14.99 $11.74