Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$14.99

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 26, 2015
My great-grandson and I watched Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood season 4 one evening when he was being fussy. I was intrigued by the show and he seemed entranced by the colors and movement. It was cute and had a good message at least for me. He is only 6 months old so I don't know what message he truly received but he watched and that pleased me. I thought it was a very good program for little people and I will definitely remember to have him view these as he gets older. I enjoyed it.
on September 28, 2015
Brilliant toddler show. Doesn't speak down to the kids or insult their intelligence; no shrill or overly bubblegum dynamics. Quick little songs that reinforce the lessons of each episode, and that get repeated throughout for easy memorization and recall. I hear my daughter singing the songs low to herself as reminders when she has to wait her turn, when she is disappointed, when she is given the choice to try unfamiliar foods. Honors the feelings that little ones have without being judgmental, but gently guides them in the right direction. My kid gets extremely limited screen time, and when she has a choice, she goes for this show. Only slightly weird that none of the main characters wear pants in the show, but to be entirely honest, I didn't notice that myself until another adult humorously pointed it out. Sigh, grown ups. :)
on June 8, 2015
It's got to be the best kids show out there for this age group. It's a spin off of Mr. Roger's neighborhood which IMO really cornered the market on teaching emotional intelligence and self-respect/self-esteem to that age group back in the day. Daniel Tiger does it just as well and brings in more of the modern world -- one character's parents are an interracial couple, another character uses crutches and braces -- I'm very impressed. I also really like how each episode is designed to teach just one or two ideas and each idea has a little song/jingle attached. Everything from "if you have to go potty stop and go right away" to "when you feel so mad that you wanna roar, take a deep breath and count to four" to how it's important to try new foods because you might find something you like and how to deal with disappointment.
on January 23, 2016
"Daniel Siger" is the most watched video series in our home. Our two-year-old grandbaby loves singing the songs.

She is potty-training & the 'Prince Wednesday & Daniel Tiger go Potty' shows are her favorite! (Not sure which season that one is in - we watch them all). She received the five small friends figurines & now THEY go potty in her doll house "bash room."

She sings "Mom & Dad Always Come Back" while she is playing as well. Even her Boppa is singing the songs to her now!
on March 16, 2016
I love the Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood episodes. All of them are great. I play them for my daughter when I need a few minutes to myself or when we are at a restaurant and she starts getting out of hand. They are really helpful with the repetitive songs. It drives my husband crazy, but with how often the songs are repeated, they are quick to learn and we tend to use them in everyday scenarios. Definitely 5 stars!
on September 25, 2015
My 3 year old granddaughter LOVES this show. But when we finished watching ALL of the free (on prime) shows, we started watching the original "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood" - also on prime. She and her 19 month old brother are mesmerized by the live-action show, even though their older friends would probably complain about how old-fashioned and low-tech it is. So, while the cartoon is cute and seems to still reflect good values, the original is much better and much more intellectually stimulating.
on June 26, 2015
Danie Tiger's Neighborhood is the best children's show on television. Season 4 is one of the best. Learning about emotions, how to deal with new experiences are explored and explained for little minds. It is fantastic! It is mine and my son's favorite show. He would rather watch this over anything else and he's learning! We use the lessons in real life everyday. "When you're feeling frustrated, take a step back and ask for help." "It's okay to feel sad sometimes. Little by little, you'll feel better again." The Snow Day episode is my son's absolute favorite in this season and is very special.
on October 22, 2015
My son is a new Daniel Tiger fan (which I am very relieved about...he's replacing Caillou). This was an episode that I particularly appreciated because he needed the message. The theme for this episode is "empathy" (my 3 1/2 year old has started using this word in context since the first time he watched it) and has a really catchy little song about thinking about others' feelings that he also picked up on. So, whenever he is starting to get on his sister's nerves, all I have to do is sing, "Think about how someone else is feeling" and he immediately stops and sings it, then reconsiders his actions. Don't know how long the effect will last, but I'll take it!
on June 26, 2015
Very cute show with good lessons that young childen can process via catchy tunes. For those of you that liked Mr. Rogers Neighborhood it is a nice companion.

The only strange thing is that Daniel Tiger and Dad Tiger don't wear pants during the day. They only seem to wear pants to bed. Mom Tiger wears pants during the day. My kids all picked up on it. I doubt if it would have been an issue if the whole Tiger family went commando.
on April 19, 2016
This show is so awesome I watch it without my kid. It's the only cartoon my 5 month old smiles when it comes on. Heavy on the "correct behavior propaganda" but we could benefit from raising a nicer more polite generation who treats others in a positive way.