Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Season 4
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$14.99

on June 26, 2015
My great-grandson and I watched Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood season 4 one evening when he was being fussy. I was intrigued by the show and he seemed entranced by the colors and movement. It was cute and had a good message at least for me. He is only 6 months old so I don't know what message he truly received but he watched and that pleased me. I thought it was a very good program for little people and I will definitely remember to have him view these as he gets older. I enjoyed it.
on June 8, 2015
It's got to be the best kids show out there for this age group. It's a spin off of Mr. Roger's neighborhood which IMO really cornered the market on teaching emotional intelligence and self-respect/self-esteem to that age group back in the day. Daniel Tiger does it just as well and brings in more of the modern world -- one character's parents are an interracial couple, another character uses crutches and braces -- I'm very impressed. I also really like how each episode is designed to teach just one or two ideas and each idea has a little song/jingle attached. Everything from "if you have to go potty stop and go right away" to "when you feel so mad that you wanna roar, take a deep breath and count to four" to how it's important to try new foods because you might find something you like and how to deal with disappointment.
on September 28, 2015
Brilliant toddler show. Doesn't speak down to the kids or insult their intelligence; no shrill or overly bubblegum dynamics. Quick little songs that reinforce the lessons of each episode, and that get repeated throughout for easy memorization and recall. I hear my daughter singing the songs low to herself as reminders when she has to wait her turn, when she is disappointed, when she is given the choice to try unfamiliar foods. Honors the feelings that little ones have without being judgmental, but gently guides them in the right direction. My kid gets extremely limited screen time, and when she has a choice, she goes for this show. Only slightly weird that none of the main characters wear pants in the show, but to be entirely honest, I didn't notice that myself until another adult humorously pointed it out. Sigh, grown ups. :)
on May 5, 2016
I think this show was the absolute perfect transition from Mister Rogers to modern day. I have 7 grandchildren age eight months to five years. The oldest six watch Daniel Tiger (over and over and over again) and each episode teaches them a great lesson. (Okay the 3 year old took the lesson about everyone has accidents a bit too seriously, and wet herself for awhile).
It helped the 2-5 year olds during potty training, with the concept that their parents will come back home after work, with new siblings, and pretty much all aspects of toddler life. We didn't even know the 14 month old was watching the show until she started called big her grandfather "Toots".
on January 23, 2016
"Daniel Siger" is the most watched video series in our home. Our two-year-old grandbaby loves singing the songs.

She is potty-training & the 'Prince Wednesday & Daniel Tiger go Potty' shows are her favorite! (Not sure which season that one is in - we watch them all). She received the five small friends figurines & now THEY go potty in her doll house "bash room."

She sings "Mom & Dad Always Come Back" while she is playing as well. Even her Boppa is singing the songs to her now!
on July 8, 2016
I don't often let my 18 month old watch TV, but in a pinch (hello, hour five of a six hour drive) Daniel Tiger is already our go to. I know from long experience with my nephews that most shows for toddlers are vapid, annoying, and seem to offer nothing more than constantly moving images. Daniel Tiger fascinates my son without driving me mad, and it teaches us useful emotional lessons in catchy song form. I frequently find myself singing the appropriate jingle when my son's having a hard time without even thinking about it. And how much more on point could you get than Daniel's mom singing "Solve a problem for yourself and you'll feel proud" two episodes after his little sister is born? The only downside is having a feeling song stuck in your head for the day afterwards.
on September 25, 2015
My 3 year old granddaughter LOVES this show. But when we finished watching ALL of the free (on prime) shows, we started watching the original "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood" - also on prime. She and her 19 month old brother are mesmerized by the live-action show, even though their older friends would probably complain about how old-fashioned and low-tech it is. So, while the cartoon is cute and seems to still reflect good values, the original is much better and much more intellectually stimulating.
on June 26, 2015
Danie Tiger's Neighborhood is the best children's show on television. Season 4 is one of the best. Learning about emotions, how to deal with new experiences are explored and explained for little minds. It is fantastic! It is mine and my son's favorite show. He would rather watch this over anything else and he's learning! We use the lessons in real life everyday. "When you're feeling frustrated, take a step back and ask for help." "It's okay to feel sad sometimes. Little by little, you'll feel better again." The Snow Day episode is my son's absolute favorite in this season and is very special.
on June 21, 2016
Outstanding children's education. With the personal touch of seeming to talk right at my 17 month old grandson. He knows and stays focused on the characters and the lessons are needed for all our children in this electronic day and age. My son watched Mr. Rodgers his son is glued to Daniel Tiger
on July 15, 2016
[...]

As long as you watch with your child, participate by having conversations and all-around engagement while watching this show, it's been scientifically shown that your child will learn important social and emotional skills.

I didn't really need a research experiment to realize this. The plot and discussion on the show are compelling in terms of being a good toddler and even being a good parent. I have certainly learned from this show on how to parent, or at least it invokes some thought on how to handle your toddler.

In general, this show is well made, the content is quite useful for parent and child, the production value is very good and it's very entertaining.