Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Daniel Wellington Women's 0900DW St. Mawes Stainless Steel Watch with Brown Strap
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on November 23, 2014
It's a very classic and elegant watch for girls. Love it!
review image
on January 31, 2016
I bought 2 watches the same time, the same brand, the same name. but they are different. I did some research, I found out that the one has serial number is fake. very dissapointed.
review image review image
22 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2014
I bought this watch as a Deal of the Day. My wrists are pretty thin and I cannot wear watches bigger than 30mm because they look like I'm wearing a clock on my wrist. This watch is 26mm which I though may be too small, but I decided it was worth a look because I've been looking for a leather band, white dial watch for quite a while. The picture does not do justice to this watch. It's gorgeous. It looks a lot more expensive than it is, and the little crystals shine like real diamonds. It has a very classic, expensive, and understated look. I love it--if you're looking for a small and elegant, but still casual (because of the leather band), and inexpensive watch, I strongly recommend that you consider buying this one.
on December 2, 2015
This is my first time and the only brand that I like so much. I was so exciting to get this watch. I didn't look at the information that describe the watch carefully, so I thought is a big watch instead of a small one. But that's fine, and it still look nice, and I got compliment from my friends. But one thing, I don't know is this a fake DW or real? This is my first time purchase DW watch, I have no idea. Since the price is kinda expensive so I thought is a real DW. One thing that I figure out is that, when I wear the watch, I took it off, and the wrist band got some off color, you can tell by the picture. that's weird to me. Is anybody's watch is like that too?
review image review image review image
on April 5, 2014
The watch looks a lot bigger in the picture.

Very effeminate looking. Small, elegant face with a nice leather strap. Classy but not flashy. Would buy for any sensible, fashion conscious girl in her 20s/30s.
on January 25, 2016
Im not a watch person, or a top rated reviewer. But I have owned this watch for over a year now and I am stunned by something a lot of reviews seem not to talk about.Wonderful woman's watch. I bought this watch for a woman and she loves it. Classy and high quality for the price.
on August 4, 2015
If you're looking for a simple everyday watch, then I would recommend this watch (and also this brand). Though small in size, it can still catch people's attention. Product is as described and I had no problem with shipping.
review image
on January 5, 2015
This watch is beautiful, dainty and feminine. Just what I wanted especially with the lighter brown strap and rose gold case. The crystals were originally off-putting, however after several months I rather like their sparkle.

Two quibbles come to mind: a) the medium brown leather has darkened (due to oil absorption?), and b) the connecting rods for the straps have loosened. It's still a decent watch for the money; time will tell if the quality is really there or if it's a fashion-only, quick money piece.
on January 24, 2015
I bought this as a birthday present for my sister. It is simple and feminine. I didn't really expect much for the price but I am presently surprised. The band is leather and has a nice feel to it. I like the fact that there is no tech to it. You don't have to have a degree in IT to use it. Even the box is very nice. I won't even have to wrap. Just pop it in the mail and call it a day.
on January 26, 2016
I bought this watch because I am like a bull in a china shop. I break watches like "Octomom" break's water. The thin profile should help me to be less damaging. When and if I ever manage to kill this one, I will be back buying another one without a second thought.