5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shaving bag
Great for short trips, can carry the essentials, beware not to try and pack too many bulky items in this one.
Published on March 3, 2010 by Crika

2.0 out of 5 stars Misses mark
Published on February 26, 2010 by J. S. Carr

2.0 out of 5 stars Misses mark, February 26, 2010
This review is from: Danielle Enterprises Montana for Him Triple Pocket Dopp Kit, Deep Brown (Health and Beauty)
I am usually satisfied with inexpensive finds and was excited to find an inexpensive leather dopp bag but now I wish I'd either gotten a serviceable cloth bag or waited until I could get a nice leather dopp. The bag gets 2 stars for being perfect usable, but it's a real eye sore and I wish I hadn't bought it. The leather doesn't look worn in a cool way, it looks cheap or damaged, as if the bag is made from leather rejected by a better manufacturer or damaged by a tanning process gone wrong. It also has a terrible texture. If you want a dopp with the class of leather I hate to say it but learn from my mistake and keep looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shaving bag, March 3, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work out, May 22, 2013
Plenty of space to carry toiletries and meds,. The color is OK, but the faux suede looks fake and feels it tacky. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and service, May 3, 2013
I purchased a high end product very similar to this and the company failed to deliver, in fact THEY cancelled the order due to glitches in their ordering system. This was a Christmas present for my son and I only had a few days to find another in time for Christmas. Amazon.com came thru for me and it was delivered in time for Christmas and my son liked it even better than the much more expensive one I had originally ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toiletry bag, March 23, 2013
Texman (Royse City, Texas, US) - See all my reviews
This is a very nice leather and feels good. If your in a hurry there's lots of places to grab on it and run. It holds at least 13 full size hair tonic bottles, and another example would be. It hold two full size hair cutting pouches with room yo spare on top and the lower pocket on the outside bottom holds at-least one. Basically it small but has lots of room.

I can't find anything wrong with the Item
I love it and so does my wife and she hates every thing that I buy.
Very nice shower bag. And it came very quickly in the mail to Dallas Texas.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not great, January 15, 2013
The actual kit is not bad, the size and functionality is nice. However the material doesn't look distressed like in the picture, it looks more used and old. I had to send it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Great item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Manly!, June 4, 2014
We bought this for our son-in-law at his 30th birthday. Hope it will last several years! Beautiful! Something nice - I'm sure he wouldn't have "indulged" for himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend loves it!, April 6, 2014
I got this for my boyfriend and he has been using it for at least a year. He loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice!, March 14, 2014
Excellent layout - 3 zippered compartments, several interior pockets to aid organization, very spacious. Really stout construction & materials. Great replacement for my old, much travelled cloth kit.

Danielle Enterprises Montana for Him Triple Pocket Dopp Kit, Deep Brown