5.0 out of 5 stars Great first bag.
Published 15 months ago by TWally

2.0 out of 5 stars Misses mark
Published on February 26, 2010 by J. S. Carr

2.0 out of 5 stars Misses mark, February 26, 2010
This review is from: Danielle Enterprises Montana for Him Triple Pocket Dopp Kit, Deep Brown (Health and Beauty)
I am usually satisfied with inexpensive finds and was excited to find an inexpensive leather dopp bag but now I wish I'd either gotten a serviceable cloth bag or waited until I could get a nice leather dopp. The bag gets 2 stars for being perfect usable, but it's a real eye sore and I wish I hadn't bought it. The leather doesn't look worn in a cool way, it looks cheap or damaged, as if the bag is made from leather rejected by a better manufacturer or damaged by a tanning process gone wrong. It also has a terrible texture. If you want a dopp with the class of leather I hate to say it but learn from my mistake and keep looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first bag., October 13, 2013
I enjoy leather products quite a bit and this is some sort of "stain resistant, leatherette finish" bag. The moment I opened this out of the package I could smell the leather and honestly thought it was until I read the product description after I received it. When you get it you'll probably notice how it's already soft-to-the-touch, like good quality worn leather. This bag is a great first bag for anyone who is travelling a lot.
I've used it everyday for about 3 months, I'm currently deployed and needed something other than the normal ACU pattern DOPP bags that we can get. I wanted something unique and something that would last me for future travelling. I recommend that people interested in this bag purchase these as well: humangear GoToob Travel Bottle Blue
I have a lot of products that I don't want to have to throw away when I leave and these travel bottles come in handy. They are 3 oz and can be taken through TSA without a problem.
One negative aspect about my bag is the wrist handle came detached from the bag, and one of the pockets on the inside became a little unraveled at the seam. I didn't mark these discrepancies against the overall rating of the bag because they can be easily fixed and hasn't necessarily affected the purpose of the bag. 5/5 Recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not great, January 15, 2013
The actual kit is not bad, the size and functionality is nice. However the material doesn't look distressed like in the picture, it looks more used and old. I had to send it back.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work out, May 22, 2013
Plenty of space to carry toiletries and meds,. The color is OK, but the faux suede looks fake and feels it tacky. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shaving bag, March 3, 2010
Great for short trips, can carry the essentials, beware not to try and pack too many bulky items in this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, July 14, 2014
Much better quality than I was expecting. Mine looks and feels like real leather. My only gripe is the metal frame. It makes the bag harder to close.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, July 11, 2014
Todd (Raleigh-Durham, NC USA) - See all my reviews
Very nice bag. It is wonderful to be able to open this bag and see everything inside. There's a side pocket inside which is handy. There is a side pocket on the outside which also is very useful for putting often used items. And there's an entire compartment on the bottom which I'm not sure what to do with now but I'll find something to put there. Very nice leathery feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Great item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Manly!, June 4, 2014
We bought this for our son-in-law at his 30th birthday. Hope it will last several years! Beautiful! Something nice - I'm sure he wouldn't have "indulged" for himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend loves it!, April 6, 2014
I got this for my boyfriend and he has been using it for at least a year. He loves it!

Danielle Enterprises Montana for Him Triple Pocket Dopp Kit, Deep Brown