Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 13, 2012
When I first saw the images of this watch, I thought "boy that's how I would design a watch!"

The designer of this watch is Martin Larsen, who has won several watch design awards. What I like about this watch is its minimalist style. The designer has paid attention to simplify the forms and lines and angles so it doesn't have unnecessary elements. The case only has three surfaces, top, bottom, and side. The lugs are straight. The band is expansion type. There are ticks instead of numbers on the dial. Even the crown is just a little cylinder knob. The case and band surface is made of matt stainless steel. All the lines are reduced to a minimal, simplistic yet elegant. And then there's the red second hand that I am sold on.

In my opinion there are other minimalist style watches at this price range that come close in design but lacks that true "design" sense (Skagen is one good example), but this one really nailed it.