5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic vanilla
Can't say enough good about both the vanilla I ordered and the vendor I ordered from. The Mexican vanilla is so far superior to regular "store-bought" vanilla, once you use it, you'll never use any other. The vendor was prompt and packed the vanilla like they were the Crown Jewels. Thanks!
Published 21 months ago by Phg

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Not near as good as the product I got while in Mexico many years ago. Don't really like this one.
Published 5 months ago by Cate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic vanilla, March 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected!, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Pure Mexican Vanilla: Danncy (Misc.)
I've been using this brand of pure vanilla for almost two years and this batch did not disappoint. It's the same quality as my grandmother used to bring back from Mexico.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only vanilla I use!, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Pure Mexican Vanilla: Danncy (Misc.)
My family and I use this vanilla exclusively! I had to write a good review after seeing the bad ones! It does have a different(better!!) flavor than a vanilla you buy at the grocery store. My sisters and I have made chocolate chip cookies and cheesecakes that are always requested by friends. The vanilla is the secret!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Pure Mexican Vanilla: Danncy (Misc.)
I received this vanilla as a gift from a relative and it has lasted me a few years. To my dismay, I finally ran out, but was quickly relieved when I found it here on Amazon! Upon ordering, it arrived with in just a couple of days. Christmas is almost here and I am now prepared and on my 2nd bottle of this great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, April 11, 2013
Anda Olsen (RANGER, GA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pure Mexican Vanilla: Danncy (Misc.)
If you haven't tried Mexican vanilla then you won't understand the difference it makes in baked goods. It kicks the flavor up in a very subtle and wonderful way. I rebottled the Danncy into smaller glass bottles and gave it as Christmas presents this last year.

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM, April 9, 2013
This review is from: Pure Mexican Vanilla: Danncy (Misc.)
Anyone who has had the pleasure of using Mexican vanilla over the "pure" vanilla you buy from McCormick's and others would agree that there is no comparison. Mexican vanilla is stronger without being overpowering. The flavor is wonderful. I could never go back to the watered down stuff.

Sandra Kohn

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my vanilla!, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Pure Mexican Vanilla: Danncy (Misc.)
It makes my chocolate chip cookies taste so much better!! This bottle will last awhile, it was very economical for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Avid Baker, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Pure Mexican Vanilla: Danncy (Misc.)
I LOVE this Vanilla. I have been using it for about 6 years, ever since I got married and bought my own vanilla. I use the clear version and it is amazing. It does taste different from store vanilla. It has a bit of a cinnamon flavor, which I love. It gives my baked good a distinct- only me- flavor. The clear is also great to add to paint to help eliminate the smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, April 24, 2013
Carol Carman (BENTON, AR, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pure Mexican Vanilla: Danncy (Misc.)
I've been a professional cook most of my life and have always used "real" vanilla. It makes all the difference in flavor! To buy it locally would cost me an arm and a leg. I'm so glad to have found this vendor. Shipping was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service, September 15, 2012
This review is from: Pure Mexican Vanilla: Danncy (Misc.)
I have used this vanilla for 40 years. My supply has always come directly from visiting Mexico or from a friend visiting in Mexico. This is the first time I have had to order online. I am thrilled to say my experience was wonderful -- the product is exactly as I was expecting and was very carefully packaged, arriving in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this source for Mexican vanilla. The price was good and the shipping was reasonable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›