5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable boots ever
Published 22 months ago by Jason Lindsey

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Hoping the bigger size fits well
Published 18 days ago by Jeremiah Sulliavan

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable boots ever, March 25, 2013
I love these boots, I wear them every day and most days for 16 Hrs. since I work two jobs. I wear them on patrol and they are easy to clean and you can run through the water and mud and stay dry. My last pair I had for six years and I still use them from time to time. These are the 400 Gram and I was concerned that they would be to hot but they seem to be not much different than the 200 Gram. I will only buy Danners and after buying them from Amazon I will not pay retail for them again as they are a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Last duty boot that actually displays Danner quality, February 1, 2013
Bear with me...I've been wearing 8.5D - Danner Striker boots for awhile now. When I started wearing them they were great quality boots. Then they started cheapin' out...got another pair that were ok but noticeably different than what they used to be (the ones with the crappy eyelets/sole problems). Now Danner seems to have just done away with the Striker and started making Bates/Magnum 'quality' junk but still charging Danner prices. It's a shame what Danner is putting their name on these days. The reason I say this is that these Acadia style boots are the duty boots that seem to have maintained some semblance of quality. They tend to run narrow and the sizing is nothing like the Strikers. I went tried several sizes down to a 6.5EE, but sent them all back and decided to stick with the Strikers (my feet just don't accomodate them well). Also, based on others that have them, the bigger sizes you get into the less discrepancy there is. If you can figure out your size, then these are great boots. They are constructed well using quality materials. Outside of Amazon, they will run close to $300 (referring to the Acadia, not the more expensive Recon)...even though they are great boots, the price has skyrocketed and gotten a little ridiculous over the years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyone ...., October 10, 2013
These look and feel great, I believe they make a wider version of these, I would recommend getting those, there is no wiggle room at all inside these, its very narrow. i don't think i would recommend these for all year round patrol if your a police officer, they are way to heavy. For winter is when i think these would stand out for sure but spring and summer buy something more lightweight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, February 13, 2013
The boot is a fantastic and well crafted boot. The Danner Acadia is a boot crafted to be worn on a daily basis for years before wearing out. The only negative thing to say is that the Acadia does fit a little tight as far as width goes... and this is not uncommon for the Acadia so if you think you need a little wider boot, go with the EE width.

5.0 out of 5 stars What else can I say?, April 7, 2013
As everyone has already commented, simply the best and most comfortable boot I have ever worn. Initially, I ordered the wrong size, 12D instead of 13D, and wondered why they were so uncomfortable. I thought it was the "breaking in" period only to finally discover they were a size too small. However, Amazon was great, took the boots right back and shipped me the new boots immediately as a replacement. I have been wearing them since, both at home and as a law enforcement officer. The boots are well crafted, warm, and offer great ankle support. It does take some getting used to especially if you are not used to wearing a high boot but eventually they become as comfortable as a pair of slippers. I also have a pair of Danner Recon's and although they are probably just as comfortable, I prefer the look of the Acadia. You will not go wrong purchasing a pair of these boots although they will cost you. I was able to pick mine up at Amazon for 229 including tax.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots I have ever worn, March 15, 2013
As a law enforcement officer/fire investigator I work in many different environments and these boots have always proven the best. I have tried other boots and none have held up as long as the Danners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top-of-the-Line, December 19, 2010
This review is from: Danner Men's Acadia 400 Gram Uniform Boot (Apparel)
These boots are without doubt a supremely crafted product that will surpass Danner's advertising claims. They are dry, great traction and take a polish that will pass any roll call. Their craftsmanship is without peer. Best of all, American for Americans who are protecting in any capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 26, 2010
A Kid's Review
As said great quality product. Great in the field as on parade. The boot that keep on giving with their great reconditioning program when you need it

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, December 25, 2014
Excellent boots, I was sick of buying duty boots with side zippers that split every 6 months. These bad boys are high quality very nice leather and will keep your feet warm and dry in snow and rain. They are extremely comfortable to stand in all day and look very professional shined up. It's nice to see a product with an American flag on it these days. I was hesitant on dropping the $$$ but I know I'll have them for years. Order larger in width I wear regular boots and got the EE and it's a good fit. These boots will get you laid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best field boots, January 19, 2015
These boots are warm, waterproof, supportive, and most importantly, very comfortable. Being in the field and on your feet all day, it's smart to invest in quality boots. These are as quality as they come. And being made in the US is just another fantastic reason why you should buy these. Seriously any military or law enforcement type need not look further for the best field boot money can buy.

Danner Men's Acadia 400 Gram Uniform Boot