4.0 out of 5 stars Just remember.......
You can read all kind of reviews as to the quality, durability, & blah blah blah pertaining to this boot. I'm not disputing any of that, as I've owned Danner's before, but what a person really needs to keep in mind is that THESE BOOTS RUN N.A.R.R.O.W.! In my opinion, they run "more narrow" than "just narrow", if you know what I mean.
Published 11 months ago by TxFarmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good boots
The shoe string loop in the middle of the tongue on the right boot broke the first day I wore them. They take some breaking in, but after they are pretty comfortable. The heels look to be wearing pretty quickly.
Published 6 months ago by Jeremiah M Brown Jr

4.0 out of 5 stars Just remember......., January 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Boot, May 5, 2014
Very stiff leather. I've owned other Danner boots, Red Wings and Thorogood but these are by far the stiffest leather I've ever encountered . . . Even after oiling twice with Obenauf's Leather Oil. Just starting to break them in but I think they'll work out fine. Love the classic look and the price couldn't be beat. Very good construction which surprised me as these are made in China - clean and even stitching.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, June 23, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars I really, really, really wanted to like these boots, January 15, 2014
I should have listened to all the other reviews. These boots look GREAT but the fit and construction of the boot is just horrible. I have order over 75 products on amazon, possibly more, and this is the first thing I ever returned.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 31, 2014
Sole is separating at the toe after 2 weeks of moderate wear

1.0 out of 5 stars The quality is poor. Feel cheap., June 9, 2014
Made in china. transport caused minor scratches. Not very serious. But it does not affect the wear quality not USA made good.
For Danner. Should not find China manufacturing. Influence of brand value. Disappointed.
I feel very cheap like US$50 or even lower.

Danner Men's Danner Jack 7" Boot